Twenty-One

~Lily's POV~

"Okay Lily" Addison says, my doctor Addison Forbes Montgomery is an old friend of mine. We met a few days after I left Forks, I was trying to figure out what to do and Addison helped me.

(Also I'm a big fan of Grey's Anatomy)

"Would you and your boyfriend like to know your babies gender?" She asks

"I thought it was too early?" I ask

"No" shaking her head "so that's a yes?" Felix and I look to each other nodding his head and I smile.

"Yes" Addison nods her head

"It looks like your...girls" she smiles to us "are perfectly healthy"

"All of them?" I ask

"All of them" she confirms, wiping the gel from my belly she helps me sit up "oh I'm so glad your in Seattle"

"Same, I heard you were in New York" I say "what happened?"

"We can talk over lunch" she tells me then looks at Felix "is he okay?" I look over and see Felix in shock.

"Oh yeah" waving my hand "counting Crimson that's four girls he's helping me raise" she chuckles

"Sorry" Felix soon gets out of shock "but three...I need to sit" he sits down and I laugh then he looks at Addison "so three small, running around, many tea parties and hormones and periods..."

"Yes" she chuckles looking at me "I actually get off work in five minutes for a break, want to grab some lunch?"

"Sure" nodding my head, thanks to the ring Aro lent Felix he's able to be in the sun and it covers his eyes "Felix? Lunch with Addison sound good?"

"Four girls" he keeps murmuring

"Well come on" she helps me down "let's go"

~Third Person POV~

"So what's going on with you and Derek?" Lily asks. She, Felix and Addison are in the hospital cafeteria eating some food as Lily catches up with Addison. While there the interns look over and wonder who Addison is talking with.

"Is that her sister?" Izzy asks

"Can't be" Cristina says "who's the guy?"

"Who are we staring at?" Meredith soon comes over and sits down.

"We're wondering who Addison is talking with" George says, just then they see Derek walk over and Lily smiles seeing him. Lily stands with the help from Felix, Derek and her hug.

"Seems they know each other" Alex says, just then Lily looks over to them and smiles waving. They wave back.

"So who are they?" Lily gestures to the interns, as she sits down. Derek soon sits down.

"The blonde next between the two guys" Addison tells her "that's Meredith Grey"

"As in the intern Derek dated after finding your and Mark doing the nasty, then dumped to go back to you then is now trying to what?" She asks, when Addison and Derek ended things Lily never picked a side to side with.

"Yes" Derek says "I'm trying to win her heart from a vet" Lily looks at them and stands "I'll be right back"

"Where are you going?" Felix asks

"You'll see" she walks or waddles over to the interns, they look up at her and Lily goes to Meredith "hi you must be Meredith"

"Yes" looking at the table "hi"

"Would you like to sit down?" George asks

"Oh no" waving her hand "I'm here to meet the girl that Derek is so invested with" looking at Meredith she looks at her for a few minutes making Meredith on edge. Addison smiles knowing what she's doing, Felix and Derek stare not knowing what she's doing.

"Is that Lily bear?" Mark comes over seeing Lily, even though Derek is angry with Mark for sleeping with Addison they keep their opinions of each other at bay for Lily since Lily is Lily.