Twenty-Seven

~A Few Weeks Later~

"Okay" I'm currently in my hospital room waiting for Addison to come in and tell me she's got to cut me open and take these babies out of me "so babies are coming out of me today, yes they are" Felix rubs my belly as we wait for Addison. A week ago we had to admit me because I was starting to bleed so here I am. Also I'm elevated so my upside down for a bit, try to slow down the contractions or whatever.

"Don't worry Mi amor" kissing me then kissing my belly "our babies will all be alright and when they arrive we will get to see them grow up into whoever they want to be"

"So...when are you two getting married?" Mark asks, we look over to see him and Derek here. Demetri is taking the kids out for ice cream.

"After the babies are born" Felix tells him, wait I look over "if she says yes" kneeling on one knee next to me "Lilith Rose Marshall, you are the best thing that has ever happened in my life. For the rest of my life I want to wake up next to you, fall asleep with you by my side, raise our kids with you until the day I die and even then I will love you forever" pulling out a ruby engagement ring "whether it's in this life or the next you are it for me, I love you Lilith. Will you do me the honor in becoming my wife, my other half until the day we die and even after death?"

"Yes" he smiles as we kiss, we hear some cheers and I look over and see Addison is now here with that resident Dr. Bailey and her five interns.

"Oh now isn't this romantic" Addison comes over "now for the non romantic part"

"Yes" Bailey says "presenting"

"Lilith Marshall" Dr. O'Malley presents "twenty one years old, 33 weeks pregnant with triplets"

"Dr. Yang" Addison calls out

"Was brought in a week ago with placenta abruption" she says "been on bed rest and elevated to keep the babies in"

"Good" Addison smiles looking at me "well Lily, Felix...today your about to meet your babies"

"Isn't it too early?" Dr. Stevens asks

"I'm pregnant with triplets" condensation in my voice "a healthy pregnancy with triplets is one where the mother gets to thirty two weeks, if I were to go to forty weeks it'd be very dangerous for both me and the babies" she blushes when I say this to her.

"Excuse Dr. Stevens" Addison tells me "she can just get very involved with her patients sometimes"

"Uh huh" clicking my tongue "now Addy when are you cutting me open?"

"In a few hours" she tells me

"Auntie Addy!" We see the twins come in

"Oh there's the future surgeons" Addy bends down and hugs them, looking up she looks at Demetri "hi again"

"Oh my god he's hot" I hear Dr. Stevens say

"They're both hot" Dr. Yang comments

"Hey mini Lilies" Mark holds his hand up and they give him high fives "can't wait to meet your baby sisters?"

"Yeah" nodding their head

"Have you two decided on names?" Derek asks

"Yes" nodding his head "it's one of the few things I was given a vote on" they laugh