Thirty-Five

~Addison's POV~

It's been a few weeks since finding out the truth, Lily had been helping me through the process. Right now I'm watching Renesmee, the twins and the triplets with Lily as Felix and Demetri head to Volterra to speak with their leaders about me and my want for a baby.

"Lily" I look at her "I don't know how you do it"

"Do what?" She asks

"Be a mother to six, three who happen to be your sister's " I tell her "then your and Felix are doing another round of IVF? I mean" shaking my head "I don't know how you are able to do all of this"

"I have an amazing mate" she tells me "and with the whole IVF thing...I actually think I'll just have Felix's baby then be turned"

"Really?" I ask

"Once the babies no longer need me for breastfeeding" she nods her head looking at me "how are things with Demetri?"

"He's great" I think about my short time with Demetri "he makes me feel whole, much better than I ever was with Derek or Mark" moving so that I'm sitting crossed legged "I feel whole, is this what you feel when your with Felix?"

"That and much more" she smiles "Felix is my everything and once you meet the others you'll love them"

"But the kings? Aro?" I ask

"Aro and them are good kings just" shaking her head "I wish he wasn't hungry for power, everyone in the Volturi are amazing" she then smirk "though in your case"

"My case? What?"

"Your going to have to show them your claws" she looks at me "Demetri told you he's the Casanova of vampires right?" I nod my head "well, many vampiresses aren't going to like hearing that he found his mate so"

"I'll show them what I'm made of" smiling

"So the IVF?" She asks "how many eggs did Naomi find?"

"Five" I smile, before Demetri left he helped me pick a sperm donor and was there when the eggs were extracted "this weekend we are going to put them into me and" I smile

"Are you sure you don't want me to do it?" She asks "if be more than happy to carry your baby"

"I know" putting my hand on her shoulder "and this is one of the reasons I love you, but I would like to carry my own child like you did"

"Alright" nodding her head "but if you want, my womb is open to service" I laugh

~Time Skip~

"Demetri" I smile running to him I jump into his arms, he chuckles hugging me back "I'm so glad your back"

"Me too" he pulls back "what did I miss?"

"Naomi put a few of my eggs in me" I smile "do hopefully in a month we'll find out if I'm pregnant"

"That's amazing" he smiles

"Yeah" nodding my head, but something in me has been itching "how would this work?" I ask him "me being turned?"

"We will wait" he informs me "till after the baby, if there is one doesn't need to be breast fed anymore" I nod my head

"My friends? My family?" I am worried about how that will be explained.

"As a newborn" he has me sit down "your thirst for human blood will be hard so-it will be best to let them know before you are turned how you feel about them" I nod my head

~Time Skip~

"That was so much fun" Demetri and I walk back to my house from the amusement park "who knew go carts would be so much fun" just then I see my door open ajar "that was locked"

"There's two heartbeats" he tells me "a man and a woman" looking at me "someone named Archer" I sigh irritated "do you know him?"

"He's my brother" walking in, I slam the door. Walking over I cover my eyes when I see Archer and some blonde on the floor "will you please put on some clothes?" Looking at Demetri "Dem meet Archer my older brother, Archer meet Demetri my boyfriend"