Four

My plane was cancelled since there was a storm brewing so I called Nathan and told him, then I called Daisy and told her. She then put the twins on the phone and we talked for a few hours.

Now I'm drying my hair when I hear a banging on the door, going over to open it I see Charlie and Bella in the doorway. "What did you do?" Charlie demands

"What did I do?" I ask

"Don't play dumb" Bella has tears in her eyes "everyone knows I'm the slut and Jacob won't call me back!"

"And your blaming me because..." looking between them "that day when you were fucking out in the open there were three other guys there, one of them could have said something"

"All this happened" Bella cries

"Because of you" I cut her off "how is it my fault you spread your legs to any guy that walks by like a common whore? Hmm?" Her face turns a bright red, I then turn to Charlie "you asked me to check on Isabella, I did and from what I've seen she doesn't need any help"

"Look" Charlie threatens "either you help Bella or I'm arresting you"

"For what?" I ask "if you arrest me without any actual charges then I'll let my friend in he FBI look into your past and I bet he'll find a bunch of things to place on you to get you arrested" yeah down in Vegas there was this FBI agent who walked in on his fiancée having sex with his best man. They wanted a Vegas wedding.

"You came down to help me" Bella complains "now help me" she begs

"Ma'am" I see the hotel manager come over "there's been a noise complaint"

"Don't worry" I tell him "I was checking out, but you might want to get security since these two haven't stopped bugging me" closing the door I grab my things and soon leave, when I hand my card and pay for my room Charlie and Bella grab my things.

"Ma'am" the concierge looks to me in concern "would you like me to get security"

"Yes please" I look at the two who think they are my family "also call the police" he nods his head and in twenty minutes Bella and Charlie were escorted off the premise of the hotel, my things given back to me and I soon leave to Seattle to catch a plane back to Vegas.

~Time Skip~

It's been a few weeks since coming home, since coming home Bella and Charlie have been calling nonstop about needing me and my help. Right now I'm having a tea party with Crimson when my phone rings, sighing I go get it.

"Hello" I ask

"Lily" Bella complains "I need your help"

"What now?" I ask

"It's Edward" she cries "he's going to kill himself" she tells me "you need to help me"

"Why?" I ask "last I checked he means nothing to me and neither do you"

"Please" she begs "if you do this then I'll never contact you again"

"Never?" I ask "me or my children?"

"Never" she promises

"Fine" looking to my kids "what do you need?"

"I need you to come to Italy" I stare at the wall shocked "just be there by tomorrow" she then hangs up, groaning I go over to my kids.

"Hey babies" I look to them "how would you two like to take a trip somewhere?"

"Yeah!" They both get up and jump up and down excitedly.