Thirty-One

"This is the house?" I ask Jane, looking around the place it's very nice and sunny "wait so do the Volturi or"

"Felix" she answers "some years back a witch he saved owed him along with the witch's coven, Aro doesn't know of course but Felix called in the favor and now the house and the property allow him to look human and he has a few rings made so that he and Demetri can look human"

"You said a few" looking at her "as in"

"One for you and one for Addison" I smile knowing Demetri found his mate in one of my best friends.

"Alright" nodding my head "thanks Jane" I hug her "make sure you and the others come back...alive"

"I promise" she hugs me back, I watch her run into the night. Shaking my head I walk into the beach house.

Jane quickly helped me make sure the place is baby proof, as I look around the place I realized I need to get a job since even though I have money saved up what if Felix doesn't come back

~Time Skip~

"There there" I try to calm my babies down, it's three am and Visenya won't stop crying. I'm a hundred percent certain she's missing Felix. When she finally goes to sleep, I carefully put her back in her bassinet.

When I walk out of the room, I close the door quietly before I walk to my room. Once there I lie down and sleep, I sleep for about some time before I wake up to Crimson climbing into bed. "Crimson?" I look at her "what's wrong?"

"I miss daddy" she hugs me "when will he be back?" It's been a week since Felix left and Crimson and Rowan have been wondering why he isn't here.

"He's working baby" I lie back "remember daddy sometimes has very long job things that you don't need to worry yourself about"

"I miss him"

"Me too" closing my eyes "me too"