Thirty-Six

~Lily's POV~

"Archer" I hug Addison's older brother "so good to see you" it's been a few weeks and today Addison and Demetri and finding out whether or not she's pregnant.

"Same" taking my hand "my god" he whistles "look at that ring" looking to Felix who comes downstairs with Demetri "and I'm guessing that beast of a man is the one who stole you from all men"

"Yes" chuckling "Felix this is Archer, Addison's brother" they shake hands "Archer meet Felix"

"Hello" we all sit down, Addison comes in with wine and glasses, pouring some she hands one to Archer.

"My brother Archer use to be a world renowned neurologist but now is an author who tells people his most disturbing cases" Addison lies back into Demetri's arms, like me she isn't drinking. A) she could be pregnant and B) after some time discussing with Felix we are doing fertility drugs again but this time we are only having one embryo implanted. The others we are freezing for the future.

"Not drinking?" Archer looks at Addison "are you dying?"

"No" she smiles "we" taking Demetri's hand "are trying to get pregnant"

"Really?" He puts a hand on his chest "your finally promoting me to uncle"

"Way to make a thing about her a thing about you" I tell Archer, he raised his glass to me

"You too?" He asks me

"Yeah" nodding my head

"Maybe I should go out and have a kid" he drinks some of his wine

"Who knows?" I ask "you most likely already do" he gasps in mock horror.

"Your here to spy on me for Bizzy" Addison sighs

"Bizzy?" Demetri asks

"God forbid" Archer pours some more wine "Bizzy wants anyone to know she's a mother" looking at Demetri "so Demetri? What is it you do for a living?"

"I travel for business" he vaguely answers

"Where are you from?" He asks

"Originally Greece" looking at Archer "but now I live in Italy"

"Hmm" Archer hums "you truly stepped up from Derek"

"Don't be mean" Addison looks at Demetri "I didn't know you were from Greece"

"Long time ago" I see Archer stare at Demetri like he's analyzing him, probably is. We then hear giggles, looking up we see Nessie, Crimson and Rowan looking down at us.

"Kids" I call out "come downstairs" I wave them down, looking at Archer "Archer you remember Crimson and Rowan, this" motioning to Nessie "is Renesmee, Nessie for short"

"Hi" waving their hands to Archer

"Hello" he sets his glass down and picks Crimson up tickling her making her laugh "oh I'm going to spoil you kids rotten"