I WANT A FAIRYTALE TOO

AUTHOR'S POV

A man walked inside the huge luxurious office and knocked on the open door to catch the attention of the man inside the office. He could see a tall, young handsome man dressed in black pants and black shirt with this sleeves rolled up. A snake tattoo on his neck. He sat on the expensive leather swivel chair with his back leaned against it and both of his legs resting on top of the table as he played with his lighter. The man was none other than the boss of their mafia syndicate, their hyungnim, Oh Sehun. 

" Come in." Sehun ordered in his deep voice to the man standing at the door.

The other man walked in and bowed at the man. " Hyungnim." He greeted and the other just nodded.

" Got anything?"

" Yes hyungnim...i think it's a good chance for us. There's wedding going on in the Jeon masion. Jeon Jungkook's sister is getting married. I think it will be a good chance for us to take jungkook down. Jeon must be having his guards down. If we somehow manage to get inside the wedding...."

" No....Did you forget it's the rule among us mafias to never go for each other's family?" Sehun cut him off and the other man looked down in apology.

" But you're right......Jeon Jungkook would have his guards down. He'll be busy with the wedding. But instead of making any problems in marriage try to make sure to get jungkook alone.....Alone without any security. We'll finally be able to kill that bastard.....I've had enough of him always being at number one." Sehun said through gritted teeth and the man standing before him smirked and nodded.

" Everything will happen according to you hyungnim. Once we'll get that Jeon alone we'll strike." The man said and Sehun just smirked before leaning his head back on the chair's headrest and dismissing the man with a wave of his hand without looking at him.

_______________________________________

Jimin, taehyung and hobi walked in the garden all ready as they looked around and most of the guest were already there siting on the chairs along the aisle. Jimin was feeling especially good today. He was wearing a red suit with a white shirt underneath whose neckline was kinda deep, exposing jimin's long neck and sharp collarbones. And the outfit was completed by chelsea boots. His blonde hair were curled and fell on his forehead. He put on the same smoky eyes makeup and cherry lip tint that he usually does but it was going well with his outfit. All in all he was feeling good about his outfit.

" Wow! It looks beautiful!" Taehyung exclaimed as he looked the aisle. 

" Jimin chose the flowers." Hobi said and taehyung looked at jimin.

" Really? See i always believed in your decoration skills." Taehyung said and patted jimin's back who just smiled bashfully.

Jimin roamed his eyes around the venue, looking for a certain someone and saw him standing near the main stage where the bride and groom will stand along with the family. Jungkook was ordering the staff around about something and he looked so hot while being busy in his work, jimin could feel the butterflies in his stomach. Jungkook was wearing navy blue suit with a white shirt underneath with his signature style of first few buttons undone. The suite was hugging jungkook's muscular body perfectly and jimin forgot to breath for a second. Jungkook's muscles were bulging in that suit and jimin gulped. The older's hair were styled and pushed back exposing his forehead, he usually does that hairstyle. And those eyebrow and lip piercing.....why is he so hot? Jimin feels like a high school girl fawning over her crush.

" Jimin come let's go meet jisoo noona." Taehyung said and jimin nodded and followed hobi and tae back inside the mansion to jisoo's room.

They walked in the bride's room to see jisoo siting on the chair in front of the dressing table wearing her gorgeous wedding gown.