Ming

I was mad at P Kit. He offered, he wanted to and I initially didn't want him to. I wanted to look after Yo myself but seeing that he was just as concerned as I was, I thought I would let him plus Yo and he have become quite close recently.

But this incident just proved to me, that nobody can be trusted to look after Yo. I left the room to cool down and that's when Pha came out.

"Why are you upset?"

"What do you mean, why Pha? Cant you see that Yo is hurt, thanks to Kit?"

"Really? Is it because of Kit, he's hurt? Even if Kit was there 24/7, he can still hurt himself if he wanted to. You told me what he has done before and which explains why you are so worried. But take a good hard look at Kit. You think it isn't affecting him? And I know you are just concerned over Yo, but taking your temper out on Kit like that..?"

"You are just like that, because its Kit. He's your best friend. Of course, you would side him."

"Think twice before you say such things Ming. I am not going to say anything further because I know you are upset but know that words uttered cannot be taken back and how you make someone else feel about them. Lets go in and see if Yo is awake ok?"

I watched as P Pha walked off. I know I was angry and just throwing my words but it has been frustrating for me too. I just needed someone to blame and Kit is convenient but have I been wronging him? I went into the room and realized Yo hadn't woken up yet, Kit was still sitting by the chair, his tears falling down and hard but his eyes haven left Yo at all. I saw his hands and they were trembling slightly.

Just then, the person we least expected, walked into the infirmary. It was P Joss. Ever since we found out that P Joss was the cause of everything, we tried everything within our means to find him but its like fucker vanished. And now, suddenly he just waltzes in. Before I could even lunge at him, someone went stomping over and punched him squarely in the face!

I gasped when I realized it was Kit. Not Forth nor Lam. Not Park nor Beam. Nor was it Pha or myself. We didn't even make 2 steps towards Joss yet when Kit had jumped on him.

"You fucking asshole. See if you are dead by the time I'm done with you for doing this to Yo. Do you know what the..." the rest of Kit's words drowned out over his punches to Joss. The school nurse screamed at us before we snapped out of it and tried to drag Kit away but he was like a deranged man and Joss wasn't looking too good already.

"Call the fucking police noww" Kit screamed. I have never seen this side of him before and it frightened me. Heck it even silenced Pha and Beam!

Forth called the police whilst Lam and Park jumped on Joss to prevent him from leaving. The school nurse was extremely pissed with us but i personally felt it was satisfying. I looked over at Kit who had slumped on a chair, his hands trembling in anger and face red as fuck. I walked over to him and laid a hand on his shoulder. He just looked at me and said, "I may not have been able to stop Yo from hurting himself but it doesn't mean I am going to let the one who hurt him get away scot free."

My heart rumbled when I heard that. I knew he must have heard me earlier and the words must have stung. I gripped his shoulder tight and apologised. He didn't say anything and just sat there, eyes drilled on Joss.

It was a very awkward silence as we awaited the police and just then, Yo woke up.