Kit

I glanced periodically as Yo was packing. As much as I was helping, I really didn't want him to leave. But how could I ask him to stay?

"Aren't you going to ask him to stay P?"

I looked up at Ming who came to help me.

"He isn't my boyfriend Ming. I can't ask him to do that."

"OK, but don't you like him? I can clearly tell you two have feelings for each other. You are just not owning up to it."

"He doesn't Ming. He must be quite done after all the mess with Joss."

"Then you, P Kit? Don you like him? Can't you share your feelings?"

"I would if it means it make him smile. But I know if I do, the first thing that will run through his mind would be the betrayal and pain inflicted by Joss. Nothing against me but its jsut the after effects. Do I really want to put him through that? Not really..."

I walked away after that; before Ming can say anything else. I continued packing all of Yo's favorite food, snacks, things, anime etc. He had amassed quite a collection over his time here and I had indulged him regularly too. As I was packing, memories of each activity or outing and memento came to mind and my tears just started falling without me realising.

"Are you ok P Kit? Why are you crying?"

I winced. Shit. I quickly rubbed my eyes, pretending that some dust had gotten into my eyes. I mumbled the excuse and ran to the toilet, leaving both Ming and Yo in my wake. I washed my face and tried to make it look normal before I came out. When I came out, only Yo was there. Ming was missing but everything I had packed was also missing.

I looked at Yo. Then I heard him utter, "let me stay 1 last weekend P Kit."

I just nodded my head in silence, unsure if my wavering voice would give away anything. I saw him give me a small smile and turn away. I did the exact same thing, both of us unaware that we both had the same pain and tears reflected in our faces.