Epilogue

One week passes and no sign of Sunny returning. Manny keeps feeling this void in his chest. Decides to talk to those who worked with Sunny. All he get's is she's a hard worker and maintains sanitary conditions on the floor. Alex, Andres, Lucy, Lucky, and Mad could be seen after closing time mourning with their heads down. Some weeped and I knew Benny felt the worse since she was with him since he was first brought to the human realm. 

He goes to all but Julio who is always busy with another female. In the end he does what's against Benny's policy, going to Sunny's room for more information.

Manny discovers that Sunny has a journal that allows you to write to someone else like a phone. Whatever you wrote would be sent back to the other book the other party has.

Sunny had contact with some fairies from Collection stating about a war going off with trolls. Although the problem is does Sunny know about this? Before she was kidnapped did she read this? Manny doubts it because she wouldn't have gone to this trip otherwise. There is no date written from the recipient since they are probably from Collection and don't know about calendars. Although Sunny's notes do have dates. The last one was three weeks ago talking about going to talk to a human about feeling lonely. This could be that therapy she was gone for a week. 

He would have been angry at Sunny for not teaching this member of Collection about dates, but he used to live in Collection and always felt free. Until he lived on earth and time indicates evidence of presence. Fairies shouldn't be pressured to hurry up when they have limits.

The question is still why would a lioness help fairies? Each creature stayed with their kind. Manny swore to get her back even if it killed him.