Chapter 12

Lucy POV

Sunny takes me to a room almost like where they prepare for theatre with clothes hanging and a row or tables with mirrors to do your makeup. "AHHH! Sunny is here, I missed you!" Wow, for a female to look pissed off so much since I met her I expected her name to be something like "Cassandra" or even "Scarlett" from her dark red lipstick that looks like a poison. I wonder what her story is.

"You only missed me because I do the cleaning around here." She rolls her eyes and accepts the other female to hug her.

"Your presence was missed here. Is this?"

"Yes she's your doll now, dress her up." Sunny goes to a closet retrieving a yellow mop bucket filling it with hot water from the vapor coming out of it. Lastly, her black gloves. She is a curvy woman I wish I had more weight on my ass.

"Hey! Nice to meet you. I'm Alex you must be... the female ghoul Benny was talking about."

Whoa. She smells like salt.

"Did you have sex?" She stops talking and just stares at me. "No! Sorry I don't mean to offend, it's good for you, I mean it's your life I'm sorry you smell interesting, not saying it's bad though!" I have my arms raised as if she would arrest me from babbling. I'm such a fool. Why do I keep yaping.

"Hey, no worries speak your mind. I'm actually glad we have another employer who isn't human. I feel like I've always got to be careful what I say. Now I feel free to talk about my life until my end. Make sure to come to me when you have problems. Oh and I overheard you've got two mates, how's that treating you." Her brows wiggle. She's prying and I love her for making me feel welcomed.

"I adore Lucky. He makes me feel safe, but Mad hurt me and I want him to apologize."

"That's a challenge then. He better be careful because I'll fight him if he hurts you. Although it may be a way to mark you just as my mate Andres did. See my neck?" I notice the deep wound of a bite.

"I'm gonna make sure you look really sexy so he begs for forgiveness, to be with you and for him to be jealous. It's a good thing he can't be with anyone since werewolves only have the one, you." I feel pretty lucky right now. Speaking of which.

"Umm... I'm a virgin." I say ashamed

"Not anymore it seems." I feel my face turning red when Sunny states this and leaves.

"Don't mind her, she is a good listener, just mad maybe because she hasn't found her forever yet."

"So how does she get release, she gives me mature vibes"

"Yes she's older than us. She's a lioness so she's waiting for her man. I think she wants someone she can be dominant with." Once that conversation is over we decide on what dress for me to wear. In the end I decide on a white chinlon splicing tassel latin dance skirt.