🌪Insane🌪

~ Joong Gil's POV~

I'm currently at my office. Two of the other teams' leaders are here as well.
"I haven't seen you in a while. Did you go somewhere?" Mr. Bang asks.
"I've been on a business trip to Hell. Mr. Has Daesu's temper is still the same." Mr. Maeng answers. "Fiery, disgusting. You know." He adds.
"All to well. Jeez, I don't want to go anywhere near him. Anyway, isn't it time for Mr. Park to take over his place?" Mr. Bang inquires.
I look at him with an uninterested look. "I merely follow the company's orders. I have a lot of work to do so..." I say with indifferent tone while I grab one of the folders and start going through it. This managers...
"We must have taken up too much of his time." Mr. Bang quickly says.
"By the way, Mr. Ha spoke of the risk management team." Mr. Maeng changes the topic. I keep ignoring them. "He asked why the Director had to make that stupid team and make trouble for the company." Mr. Maeng says.
"He is right." Mr. Bang replies.
"He also spoke of Koo Ryeon. Something rather surprising." Mr. Maeng says trying to get my attention. "He said... that she killed herself."
I stare at him after his statement. A flash back of the first time Ryeon tried to save a suicide case comes to my mind. The betrayal I felt back then. My anger comes back.
"Aahh... I knew she was unqualified, but I didn't know it was this bad." Mr. Bang answers.
"I Know. As if it isn't blasphemous enough that she came from Hell, but to think it was because she committed suicide..." Mr. Maeng adds.

I can't take it, my anger is boiling up. I stand up and leave both of them talking while I exit my office and head over to the director's.
I enter her office in a rush, "what is it?" She asks without even looking at me.
"I've come to ask you about the thing you know and I don't." I seriously reply.
"There's many things like that." She says almost uninterested.
"You said dreams are a reflection is reality from the wounds of your past life. I have dreamt the same thing every time I sleep. A dream I don't know if it's reality, my past life, or my wound. But... Koo Ryeon was in that dream." I state.
"That again..." Director says back annoyed.
"Does Koo Ryeon have something to do with the wounds from my past life?" I ask death serious. "don't jump to conclusions." It's all she says.
"Why won't you tell me?" I question.
"I'm a bit busy right now." It's also she replies.
"If you can't answer me, release the lock on my book of the deceased. I'll check it myself." I say. "No." She replies coldly. "I have worked for Jumadeung for many centuries." I say.
"I am well aware of your dedication." She answers. "What is the real reason you created the RM team?" I inquire. " I told you, to restore the balance between the land of living and the afterwor..." I interrupt her, "How can someone who killed herself save anyone?" I say angrily.
She stares at me. She then says that I'm pitiful... what is that supposed to mean? She then adds that the one who asked her to lock my past was myself... why in the world would I do that? It just doesn't makes sense. I leave her office angrily, I'm going to find answers for myself and no one is going to stop me, not even the director.

~Seungmin's POV~
Ryu Choihui is awake. She insisted on standing up and taking a small stool while reviewing her scripts even when I told her not to. Junwoong appears with a bag of food and some vitamin drinks. "Please, at least eat what he brought." I beg her. She just stares at the food. "Come on, you need to eat something to get your strength back." A worried Junwoong says. She ignores us, she sits down and start talking about how stupid she was for ruining her rehearsal. She's way to hard on herself and Junwoong tries to get her to notice. She finally agrees to eat one of the vitamin packs... at least she's eating something. She asks Junwoong to go fetch her other scripts to the van, he agrees and I stay with her.
She starts eating a bit more, I feel relieved, until suddenly I get a sting headache and a strong ache in my chest...
"AAAGHH!" I scream, trying to ease the pain somehow... it's still to soon.
"Are you ok Dr?" A worried and confused Choihui asks. I try to control my breathing and slowly the pain eases.
"I'll bring you some water." She says while standing up. I should be the one taking care of you, not the other way around...
She comes back with a glass of water for me, then her phone beeps. A post has been released... it says that she's the lover of an old reach CEO. This isn't right. "Ms. Ryu?" I ask, but she's having a panic attack. She runs out of the room and the house, I try to run after her but the pain just grows and I feel worst. "AAAGHHH!!! MS. RYU COME BACK!!" I yell, but she's gone. Junwoong please stop her...
I try to gather myself together, but the pain is to much, no one told me it'll hurt this much. I fall to the floor and start finding it difficult to breath... please... help me! As if she heard me, the director appears in front of me.
"It's not the right time yet" she says, and proceeds to teleport us to her garden. "Open you mouth, big." She commands, I do as I'm told since right now I'm not in the position to argue. She gives some sort of vitamin pill. It makes its effect almost immediately, as I start feeling better and the air is coming back to me.
"You don't have much time left." She says.
"I Know, but I haven't finished my last mission." I reply.
"You're right, he's already suspecting, he'll soon try to find out the truth, and you need to be the one to convince him of that." She says. I nod.
"But..." I start saying. "Will he be ok? Will he have more scars because of me?" I ask.
"That's only for you to decide." She answers.
"Still... how can I control fate? How can I go with out him being in pain?" I question.
"I can't help you with that. The only thing I can do for now is to ease your pain. You won't feel it at all, until you take your last breath, but that means, you won't have any notice before that happens." She answers. "Don't worry, that's enough for me." I reply. "Then go, things  are about to get complicated." She says before teleporting me back to Seoul. I'll find Ryu Choihui, I'll save her and I'll save Ice cube.
"This time, I'll be the one to save you, cause you've saved me many times before." I say, I'm determined.