💋 Last Kiss 💋

We are now at the director's office, things have gotten even more complicated. There's an order to arrest Ms. Koo, the reaper in charge of hell is at Jumadeung and he's decided that he'll take Ms. Koo back to hell, and I'm almost out of time to try to change anything here.
"Thank you for working with Koo Ryeon until now." Director says.
"Can't you help Ms. Koo?" I ask.
"She's worked harder than anyone..." Junwoong starts appealing. The director angrily leaves her work and hits the table. She stares at us.
"Ryeon has let me down when I've given her all that trust." She states death serious. "I've arranged you transfers. Mr. Lim will go to the Sales Team. Mr. Choi will go to the Editing Team. And Ms. Lee will go back to the living world for now." She adds.
"What?" I ask almost in fear. "What about Ms. Koo?" Junwoong asks. "Mr. Ha will go and arrest her." She just replies.
Mr. Lim excuses himself, while Junwoong and I stay. "I don't want to go to the editing team." He says. "Did you forget our deal, Mr. Choi?" Director asks. "Your time here is almost over. Why not quietly work at the Editing Team and then go see your mother?" She adds. There's a silence... he thinks about it.
"Isn't that what you truly wanted?" She questions. He doesn't replies and just excuses himself. Are they really going to leave everything behind? I can't.
"You should go to, leave your remaining time in peace, a normal life." The Director says. "Go see your boyfriend, he's been really altered lately..." she adds.
"We're not dating... anymore." I say. Director stares at me. "I can't" I say, " I can't accept the fact that he hates suicide risk cases this much, I was one, I am one... doesn't that means he despises me as well?" I ask.
She just stares at me. "That's up to you. So if there's anything else..." she says. I think a moment. Am I really going to end everything like this? Am I going to leave everything I've done so far? That's not like me at all.
"I'm going to change things, this won't end like this." I say determined. "What do you plan to do?" The Director questions. "I'll tell the truth, I'll save everyone." I say.
"Are you conscious that your time will run out before you can see the result?" She asks. "I don't care, if this is going to be my last mission then I'm going to fight for it till the end." I say.
Director changes her face, now she was serious smirk, as she knows that I am the key to this. "Then go, you have a few hours left." She says. I nod and I run out of her office.
I never thought I'll say this, but I need to make peace with my ex... God why do you put me in this situations?
I burst into his office not even minding to knock first. "We have to talk." Is all I say. He looks at me with the minimum interest. "I'm sure I told you that if you sided with them we were over." He says.
"This is not the time for this!" I yell. He still doesn't pays attention to me. "What is it?" He asks.
I relax, try to calm down, I need to be in my right mind if I'm going to do this. "Please help." I say. "Me?" He asks. "Why should I help you?" He adds.
"No, you're wrong. You're not helping me, you are going to help Ms. Koo." I reply death serious. He stares at me, and we begin a stare fight. You won't win this time.
"You really are insane." He says. "No, for the first time and last in my life, I'm sure about what I'm doing, I have no doubts." I say.
"You have a lot in common with her, you both deceived me. No, actually it's my fault for trusting in you first, as for her, it's my fault for letting a criminal like that by my side." He answers.
"Ha... a criminal?" I ask. "I knew you were and Ice Cube, I just never imagined that your heart would be so cold and rotten to this extent. Who's fault is it that we are in this situation?!" I yell.
He teleports and appears in front of me, choking me. Is this how I am supposed to die? On the hands of the last man I love?
"What did you say?!" He angrily asks, tightening his grip. "You are a bastard!" I say while struggling for air. He lets go. I fall to the floor and start coughing, but this time, there's also blood coming out, fortunately, he doesn't seems to notice. I quickly clean myself with a handkerchief that I had. I stand up.
"You told me you couldn't sleep because of nightmares... you told me Ms. Koo was in your dreams, do you know what is it?" I ask fiercely. "What?" He asks. "Do you know why you've come to hate people who take their own lives?... you don't know what I'm talking about. You really are an idiot..." I scoff. He charges towards me slams me against the wall.
"You are so weak, so clueless. Even I know everything when you are stupidly blaming others. If you are so curious to know, go inside that nightmare of yours." I say while standing up.
"What do you know?!" He angrily asks.
"Everything." I say. "So go and see for yourself, how pitiful your mere existence is." I add. He doesn't looks back at me, he just leaves his office.
I start coughing once more, I was holding it in as much as I could. More blood comes out. I stand up, but I feel dizzy. No!... I need to make sure he makes the right decision.
I know perfectly where he has gone to. I arrive to the room where the sales Team work. The door is open so he must be inside. I enter and I see him laying down on one of the chairs. Tears are streaming down his cheeks. So now he knows...
He wakes up. "This can't be real... this is a nightmare right? Just a dream." He says. He holds my hand. I can't hold it in, so I'm crying as well... after all, just until some hours ago we were dating each other, and my heat still belongs to him. Seeing him in pain breaks me into a million pieces.
"It's your nightmare... but it's your past as well." I say. He cuddles in my arm. I start patting his back. "I'm an idiot, I'm the worst bastard out there, I'm a really bad person!" He yells, still crying his soul out. I can't see him like this. I move and kneel in front of him, I cup his face between my hands and make him look at me. He looks so broken and fragile right now... will he look the same way once I'm gone?
"Hey... look at me. You had no idea, you memories were blocked to ease your pain. The director knew so that why she did this when your past self asked her to." I say, cleaning his tears a bit. "You made mistakes in your past, but this time, you have the chance to make the right decisions, you can change how the story will end, you have another chance." I say to him. He holds my hand, he kisses it.
"How could I let go of someone as wonderful as you? You knew my past... you knew everything. Seeing me in my past life must have hurt you... seeing me smile for someone else, being with someone else, and breaking for someone else... but still, you're here, right now, in front of me... telling me that I can change things. How can you be so amazing?" He asks, looking directly at me. More tears stream down my eyes. How am I going to leave him behind? How can I be so selfish as to hurt him the same way he was gutted I the past? How can I hide the truth from him? He will certainly hate me once he knows...
"Because I love you Park Joong Gil!" I say crying more. "Because I love you, and I'll do everything for you, because this time, I'll be the one to save you, cause you've saved me many times before." I say. He stares at me confused.
"You saved me when I was kidnapped, you took care of my health when even I forgot about it, you helped me adapt to Jumadeung, you cared for me at every moment. And... you were the one who saved me in the past." I finish.
"What do you mean?" He asks. I smile. A flash back occurs.

~Flashback~

"I can't do much for you, even though I want ti help you I can't. But I can fulfill any request or wish you have that it's in my hands." The Director says. I just returned from psycho's case.
"There are three things that I'll like... and that I'm sure it's inside the possibilities." I reply.
"Go ahead the ." Director says.
"First... I want you to promise me that you'll take care of Team leader Park when I'm gone... he might look ice cold, but he has a really soft and beautiful side as well." I say. "Second, please take care of my family... I might have not always been in the same side as them, but I love them... we did spent happy times together." I add.
"Everything sounds posible and doable till here, I can promise you both things." Director says. I smile.
"And third... please tell me, who was the one who saved me that day at the bridge? Who gave me their umbrella and covered me from the rain? I want to know, I need to say thanks once before I go." I tell her.
She smiles, as if she already knew I was going to ask this question. "The answer... you already know, the man you've fell for, it's the man who's fated to you." She says.

~End of flashback~

"You say you hate people who want to take their own lives, but you saved one before... Me. You saved me that day with out even noticing it, and you said you are a bad person? The you wouldn't have helped me back then." I say while pecking his lips.
"I saved you?" He asks. I nod. "So now, go and save your past love and that girl. Demonstrate yourself that you are not someone bad." I encourage him. He stands up, a look of determination on his face.
"I'll go, I need to fix my mistakes, I won't let my pride hurt anyone else." He says. "Thank you, and... would you accept me back? I was an idiot." He adds while looking at me. I smile.
"If you are an idiot, you are my idiot. I love you, please never forget that, doesn't matters when or how, but remember I'll be by your side." I say. He kisses me passionately. I feel happy, but I want to cry as well. This might be... our last kiss.
"I'll be back." He says, while leaving the room. I'm sure he'll do the right thing this time. Just that... I won't be able to see him succeed anymore.