Chapter 52

Rachel's pov
Voices

It's all I heard

Voices

"RACHEL!"

"RACHEL DAMNIT DON'T YOU LEAVE ME!"

I can feel someone shaking me

"WAKE UP!WAKE UP!"

"She's losing a lot of blood very fast,there is something we can do to stop it."

"Please....just,help her."

I feel someone lifting me up.I can't tell if it's Brian,Dom or hell even Hobbs.

After that everything is quiet for a while:I can't open my eyes but I can still hear everything."it's my fault Mia...I should've known she was following us."I heard Brian say,"she left you a letter?what does it say?"I hear him ask.its silent for a while after that,"I..."Brian trails off.he sighs,"you're right,but if she's going to help she'll need to be trained:I can't let this happen to her again."he said.

I hate the quiet

It annoys me

I need to wake up

I gotta wake up

Wake up

Wake up

Come on

Wake up

WAKE UP!

I gasped as I finally wake up,I panted.i slowly calmed myself down,however as I was about to wipe my sweat I widen my eyes in horror.my burnt arm was gone,and in its place was a robotic arm.i screamed,"IM A ROBOT!"I exclaimed.i ran around and then accidentally slammed into a wall,I fell onto the floor.i suddenly heard footsteps."RACHEL!"I heard Brian yelled,I frantically got up."DAD!"I cried out,I ran to where I heard his voice and bumped into him.he hugged me tightly,"you're alive,thank god you're alive!"he said.i managed to hug him back,he then looked at Hobbs."thank you for saving her."he said to him,"you're welcome,and now that she's awake:we can assemble the team."he said.