Chapter 24

Timeskip!

Rachel's pov
"Rachel!"

"Rachel it's ok you're dreaming!"

"Wake up!"

I gasped and woke up as I felt Brian gently shaking me,I was clutching onto my burnt arm.Jesse whimpered,they were both worried about me.i panted,tears rolling down my cheeks."another bad dream?"he asked me,I nodded."want me to get your medicine for your arm?"he asked,"yes please."I whispered.he nodded and left my room,Jesse rested his head on my lap.i looked at him and smiled,"I'll be ok boy,Brian says that I have ptsd.he said that some people haven't,i just need to figure how to deal with it."i said to him.Brian then walked into my room:holding a bottle of water,burn cream,and my medicine."thanks Brian."i said as he put the bottle of water and medicine on my nightstand,"it's no problem Rachel."he said.

He gently grabbed my burnt arm,"don't you have work today Brian?"I asked him as he put the cream on my arm."yeah but taking care of you is more important."he protested,I gave him a look."Brian I don't want to be the adult here but you need to go to work,I can easily take care of myself."I reminded him,"Are you sure?"he asked as he opened my bottle of water for me."I'm promise,I'm gonna be ok."I reassured him as I grabbed the bottle with my non burnt arm,he opened my medicine for me.he grabbed my burnt arm again and gently put two pills in my burnt hand,I carefully lifted my burnt arm up and put the two pills in my mouth.i swallow it and drank water,Brian took the water from my hand and closed it.

"Brian."he looked at me,"yeah?"he asked.i hesitated,"what's wrong Rach?"he asked.i sighed,"Brian I miss Mia,I miss Dom,I miss everyone."I admitted.he didn't say anything,"ok how about this:after work I'll try to contact Mia and we can see her again."he said.i gasped and smiled,I hugged him."thank you."i whispered,I heard him chuckle as I felt him hug me back."you're welcome Rachel,now get changed."he said,I nodded.i crawled out of bed and opened my drawers,Jesse barked and spun around.Brian and both laughed,"We're gonna have breakfast to go again,I'll go get changed too."he said."ok Bri!"i said happily,now I was really excited for today.