Chapter 68

Rachel's pov
"What's it like?"Ramsey asked me.i volunteered to watch Ramsey because I felt like I haven't gotten to know her that well despite the fact that she knows me and the team,plus it was starting to get weird seeing Roman and Tej call dibs on her."What's what like?"I asked,i was half focused on the road and half focused on her."all of this:I mean you're pretty young to be doing all of this Rachel."she said,I hesitated for a moment."it's not...too bad,it is actually pretty fun."I began to explain,"but it can be scary sometimes,people get hurt and yet we're still standing because in the end we win.but then it's so hard to adjust to the domestic life,I....I have ptsd and sometimes it's hard to deal with it when I'm around friends and family,it's why I host street races:because I'm afraid to go to sleep sometimes."I vented.

"That must be so difficult."Ramsey said,I didn't say anything for a minute."it is."I admitted once again,"one day I just...wish I could relax."I confessed."I'm sorry."she said,that made me confused."why are you sorry?you shouldn't apologize,you didn't sign up for this:none of us did."i said,I then sighed."Look:we don't choose how to live our our lives,the choices we make sometimes affect that.we either get a choice or we don't:plain and simple.but:no matter what happens,no matter where you are...you have hope,because you know your family has your back:always."Ramsey was speechless,"wow,you're pretty wise Rachel."she admitted.i smiled,"thanks Ramsey."i said.