Chapter 1 First Meeting

"Okay girls, as you all are aware, your contract as Blackpink is due to expire in two months. Do you plan to renew the contract?" the CEO asked the girls who are currently sitted infront of him.

"No" they shook their head and the CEO's expression saddened.

It might be disgracing to admit but this girls has been saving the company ever since. They brought in a lot of money which was used to pay off debts and improve their building as well. Thankfully, as of now, everything was paid off and the company is starting to regain it's previous adorable status, but with the group not renewing their contract, the progress might slow down. He sighed.

"Well then, individually, no one wants to recontract?" he asked hopefully.

"That's one thing we are considering, well atleast two of us, sir" Jisoo answered and their boss smiled.

"Jisoo, you want to sign in as an actress? Hopefully?"

"Yes sir, the big 3 are already offering to take me but I am the type of person who knows how to look back so I'm not forgetting this company as an option as well"

"Thank you, I know we aren't as ideal as we were before but we're trying to regain our status. And knowing you're considering us is an honor" he replied truthfully.

"I'd like to see the offer. If I am satisfied, I'd prefer to stay where I was raised" Jisoo added.

"Okay, I'll have it prepared. Who's the other one?" he asked hoping it's their main vocalist. Not that he dislike the others but he has a great potential really.

"It is me" Rosé raised her hand and he literally stood up in joy.

"Really? wow, thank you!" he exclaimed.

"Just like unnie, however, I also wanna check the offer first, plus I wish to be treated better this time if ever" she smiled but a little bitter. Of course the CEO knows what she meant. This girl has been through a lot.

"Okay okay, I'll have those prepared for you. As for better treatment, I'm not promising but I will try my best to do better this time. After all, you guys deserved to be treated really well" the CEO replied.

"Thank you sir" Rosé bowed her head.

"How about Jennie and Lisa? You really don't wanna recontract?" he asked the two other members who immediately shook their head. Guess their decision was made.

"I am sorry sir but one company offered me a really promising job. Such kinds are never to be declined or else you will regret it your whole life" Jennie answered. Well that's one thing. The truth is she's tired of having to endure the fucking life in that company. She has suffered enough.

"As for me, I wanna go solo and try starting on my own. I'm sick of being bossed around, having to follow tight schedules, as well as choking rules and regulations. Pardon me sir" Lisa answered without fear. This girl is way braver to voice out her true feelings. Rosé widened her eyes at her girlfriend. How brave was her to slap that in their boss's face.

"I understand, well, good luck to both of you" he replied while nodding. Jisoo was thankful he didn't got mad. Well, if it was their CEO's brother, they are sure to be thrown outside already. Or is he trying her best to act nice to have them stay?

"As for Jisoo and Rosé, I will try my best to prepare an offer that will satisfy you. I'm really hoping you'll choose to stay. You may go back to practicing your final performance. Thank you for coming" the CEO dismissed them with a smile.

"Yah! Lisa, you almost give me a heart attack! You were so..." Rosé cannot even form her words now so she just shook her head.

"Why? I was telling the truth anyway" Lisa replied as they walk back to the practice room.