Chapter 7 The Sound of Goodbye

Rosé

Now we're back on stage, I mean only Jensoo. We had agreed to cover songs with meaningful lyrics for our fans. When I mean meaningful lyrics, lyrics that would give a good message for them. As if our very sincere message for them? And why by pairs? Of course to hint which is real and not. This too was planned months ago along with coming out. I also thought of cancelling this but I'm aware of it's importance so I just let it be. It won't hurt right, so long as we keep our mouth silent tonight.

"Blinks! Do you wanna hear a little good news?" Jisoo asked the crowd. Of course they all answered yes. Jennie cleared her throat.

"Everyone, we wanna inform you that..." she took Jisoo's hand and entwined their hands. She then raised it for the people to say and blurt out the information "Jensoo is real as best friends!"

The crowd was initially shocked. You can hear people gasping but then people started clapping until more people joined in and the the cheers became louder.

"I told you Jenlisa is the real deal and just a fan service!" A fan shouted and I internally cringed.

"Of course it's just it, if Jensoo is the best of bestfriends, Jenlisa is also best friends" Jisoo corrected and the crowd went wild.

Suddenly, I can feel the pressure in the air. I knew they were waiting for us to speak as well, to announce something, but we won't. That was agreed already. Instead, we made our way on stage holding hands, taking Jensoo's position a while ago.

Chaelisa's turn. We chose to sing Shooting Star. Okay, more like I picked this song. Just like L.O.V.E, okay... I know it is a Disney song, but the message is really beautiful. And for me, I wasn't singing this song just for the blinks, also for one of the most important person in my life.

I blew out a sigh and started singing

Rosé:
  When you don't know where to go
  And you're feelin' all alone
  Look inside yourself
  You're so much more than you know

I hope you will

Lisa: 
  When you're stuck and out of time
  You can cross the finish line
  You're a champ beyond
  You'll always be a winner

Duet:  Ow, ow ow, ow ow, o, woow,

Lisa:
  You can be anything you want
  If you believe in who you are
  You'll light up the whole wo..rld
  You're shining so bright

Rosé:
  Any...thing is possible
  When you look into your heart
  Ooh, ow ow ow
  You're a shooting star!

Yes Lisa, you have been my shooting star.

Lisa:
  When I'm down and feeling scared
  I know why I should take a chance
  The world is sitting right here
  In the palm of my hands

Rosé:
  I'm flying higher than before
  And givin' up is not a choice
  I push the dark outside
  And steppin' to the spotlight

And I hope, you'll understand me and be happy for me instead, I want your support badly, but I won't expect it.

Duet:  Ooh, ow ow, ow ow, o, woow,

Duet:
  I can be anything I dream
  Live a life that's wait'n for me
  I'll light up the whole wo..rld
  I'll be shining so bright