Chapter 31 Day 3 at Jeju Part 2

Genie

When the girls left us to bathe and change for our afternoon activity, Chaeyoung also went to bathe. I sat on the sofa while thinking. That photo seems stuck in my mind. Why does she look so sad? Did she went there with Lisa and remembered her?

I didn't know I zoned out until I felt hands in my shoulder. I looked up to see unnie already ready. She smiled at me.

"Welcome back to Earth" she teased.

"Right, I'm sorry, I'll be quick" I apologized but she waved it off as I rush to the bathroom.

I laughed when I stepped out and realize something. We are again in the same outfit of black fitted jeans, a blue checkered blouse, knotted by the navel, and on top is a brown leader jacket. Want to know another similarity we have? Our favorite color is blue. But as to clothes, I really do prefer blacks and whites. I'm not too sure about her but I've seen a lot of different whites that she owned, and black jackets.

"Mmm, let's wear the same boots as well" Chaeyoung laughed as well as we put on the same brown boots.

I pulled out my phone and texted Blythe to give us 5 more minutes then I pulled her towards the sofa.

"I wanna talk" I explained as we sat down.

"About?" she asked.

"I wanna apologize. I'm sorry I didn't accompany you to the strait today, and I'm sorry for being harsh this morning" I said sincerely looking in her eyes. She smiled warmly and took my hands.

"You don't have to apologize. It's fine, I understand. What is important is that you can now join us this afternoon" she smiled wider.

"Uh, did you by any chance went to that Strait with uh, Lisa?" I asked her unsure. She looked at me wrinkling her brows then she shook her head.

"No, why ask?" she threw back a question.

They didn't? Then why was she that sad? Maybe she just remembered her while sitting alone.

"Genie?" she waved her hand in front of me.

"Ow, sorry, so then, did you have fun?" I asked.

"Oh yeah I did, the girls are really great companies. They wouldn't leave me alone" she smiled.

"Hm, I think I should thank them then, and it's good to know you enjoyed your time and didn't waste it thinking if what I'm up to while I am actually just sleeping soundly" I smiled happily but her quick change of reaction from happy to sad to a forced smile, told me otherwise. Was she thinking if I'm dying already then? Well I'm overthinking actually.

"You don't snore" she forced another smile and looked away.

"Last question, why are you guys hovering above me when I woke up" I asked.

I smiled inwardly. Of course I do know. I did wake up after the second shake of Blythe but feeling presence of more than one person near me made me pretend to be still asleep. And yeah, I heard their conversation. Unnie's tone didn't escape my ears as well. She is afraid I'm sick again and I hate to worry her that much.

"Uh, I thought, uh" she hesitated so I decided not to trouble her more.

"That will be your last warning unnie. Please don't provoke me further. I am serious with that deal" I smiled at her but she looked at me shocked.

"Now, shall we go and see if you could beat me in a race?" I asked and stood up then walked towards my table to pick up my sling bag. She did the same.

"I don't wanna bet with you anymore. You're always cheating on me" she grumbled. I laughed.