Asgard

"How is she?" Damien asks the next day. Vincent sighs, Piccolina had decided to go to her old room where the windows opened up. She was currently sitting on the couch by the window staring out, Parker asleep on her lap. She would randomly rub her forehead, a grimace on her face.

"Not good."

Damien sighs, "what can we do?"

"Nothing." Vincent says quietly. "She has to do it herself."

"Vincent, I don't think she can." Damien says worriedly, "Everything she's been through..."

"She has to." Vincent says quietly. "We can't save her anymore. It's up to her."

She lifts her face up to the sun, the wind moving her hair as she pets Parker. Her head is aching as flashes of color and elegance pop up in her mind.

There's a rainbow bridge leading to a...castle? She's looking in a mirror at a green dress but it's...an older style? Has the aesthetic of an ancient Greek style dress. She shakes her head, continuing to let Parker. Repeatedly there's more and more flashes. Dancing, wine, gold, a woman with a gentle smile always in a shade of yellow. Lightning flashes but she isn't scared of this, she welcomes it. Green flashes everywhere, an extended hand. Music plays repeatedly, she feels out of breath as if she just finished dancing. She's watching...people battle? Maybe train.

She-

She groans, shaking her head, Parker whines, licking her arm. "It's okay boy." She whispers. "My mind is broken but it's ok."

Loki walks into the common room after Tony calls him. He stops short when he sees Thor.

"Brother?" He says.

"Loki," Thor says, hugging him tightly. "How is she?"

"What?" Loki asks, confused.

"Nia."

"How did you? Why-what?"

"I wanted to come sooner," Thor explains. "but Heimdell said it wasn't time yet."

"He saw her?" Loki asks.

Thor shakes his head. "He saw you talking to someone but couldn't see who. It was as if she was invisible. He only knew it was her because of the way you spoke."

Loki shakes his head, "he's too observant."

"Brother," Thor says quietly, stepping closer to him. "If Heimdell can't see her."

"I know." Loki says. "I'll explain everything but..."

Thor claps his hand on Loki's shoulder. "Later. Today we celebrate." He says with a sad smile.

"She doesn't-"

"Heimdell is smart. He said to start with the last night she was in Asgard. He can't see her but he keeps seeing that night. He thinks it's a start. Use your magic brother."

"Ok," Loki says quietly. "Ok."

"What's going on?" Damien asks from the doorway. Tony, Thor and Loki turn to him.

"How stable is her mind?" Loki asks.

"For what?"

Thor steps forward, "we want to try something. A memory she might remember, have her relive it using magic."

"No-"

"Not mentally," Loki says quickly. "I can present an illusion."

"I don't-"

"That's fine." Vincent says quietly, stepping forward. "We'll test it out."

Vincent doesn't tell Piccolina what's going on, simply has her follow him to a wide empty room. Everyone's there, even Peter but they're sitting off to the side. She stops short when she sees a man with long blonde hair, a red cape and a hammer. She hesitantly steps forward towards him. She can hear the echo of a booming laugh.