No

"They're here." Derek tells Robert who smiles wickedly.

"Let's go greet our guests." Robert turns to Luke, socking him in the face as hard as he can to knock him out. "Don't need him backstabbing us. Let's go."

Cautiously everyone exits the quinjet, Valda taking the lead. A group slowly comes out of the bushes looking at Valda.

"Those that didn't side with Derek are hidden in the other villages. They seem to want to be clustered in our village." The oldest warrior, Tom, says watching the Avengers cautiously.

"Is that where they're keeping her?" Vincent asks.

"No." The older male looks at Vincent closely. "She's in a bunker on the north end of the island, deep in the forest."

"Near the cliffs?" Damien asked, a bit worried. There were too many drops in that area, too many ways to get lost or die.

"Are they all clustered in that area?" Tony asks.

"No spread out," Tom says. "If we can get them to branch out we'd have a better chance. Right now we're a bit outnumbered."

"They don't know the terrain." Vincent says motioning to The Avengers.

"We're not much better."

Tony pulls up a scan of the island having FRIDAY zoom in on the area they're talking about, within a few minutes they have a game plan. Wanda and Loki use their magic to trick those they can while the others limit the number of people around the bunker. Vincent raises his hand holding everyone back as he steps forward, surveying the area around them. In quick succession the newest warriors that were trained that stood in front and around the bunker are trailing after the warriors, slowly getting taken down. It was true then, the warriors weren't for their protection anymore.

Tony go.

Tony flies overhead getting a scan of the area when something smacks into him, sending him into the floor. Explosions start to rock the bunker as the fight begins. A door to the bunker opens up, Luke stumbling out with blood on his face. He uses his magic to protect some of the Avengers. He feels a powerful magic smack into his chest sending him into a tree, he groans lifting his head to see the Elders.

"Fuck," he says. There were three Elders but while they were away Elder Gale passed, leaving behind Elder Rafael and Ronan. He has to stop them.

She waits, hearing yelling in the distance, when the explosion rocks the bunker she uses the sky to open the door, stumbling her way out. The lights were out as she felt her way around. She started to turn to her right to find a door but a small noise to her left has her turning that direction. She follows the sound, hoping she's not making a mistake. She can hear the faint sound of the ocean as she makes her way faster through the area. She got to the end of the hall, her eyes closing when she realized it's a dead end. She turns to leave and feels something metal under her hand, she feels along it finding a door knob. She takes a deep breath, opening it to the sunlight outside. She made her way outside the ground shaking as another explosion rocked the bunker. She takes the scene in around her, the explosions from both sides leveling the vegetation around them.

She looks around seeing everyone engaged in battle, she starts running avoiding the warriors and heads to where she sees the flash of Wanda's magic. She slides into a clearing barely avoiding the blast of magic in her direction. She looks up, her heart beating fast when she sees Luke and Bucky facing off against Derek near the 250 ft drop cliff. She races to them, something telling her she has to get there quickly. When she's halfways she sees Elder Ronan use his magic to immobilize Luke, Derek quickly getting the upper hand over Bucky thanks to Elder Rafael's help. Derek smiles, turning to her with a wicked smile.