Keep It Secret - Chapter Five

The three men are all standing in Ant and Dec's dressing room. Dec goes to sit down on the sofa and pats for Ant and Stephen to join him. They both go and sit down, both closer to each other than they usually do.

"So?" Dec asked when both men look at him slightly confused. "So how are you doing this?" He asked curiously but also slightly worried. "Well I mean we haven't even been on a proper date." Stephen says laughing when ant joins in "yeah he's right." Dec laughs along too "no, I mean neither of you are out to people, I mean ant you've only recently told me" Dec asks more worried this time.

Stephen has always had trouble opening up about his private life, even with Ant and Dec. It took him till 2014 to actually tell them he was gay, he always worry's about what people think, no matter who it is, whether their complete strangers or...well his two best friends.

Ant had onto really come to terms with his sexuality the other night. He only told Dec this morning, no one knows how long he's known or how long it's taken for him to come to terms with it. Not even his mother knows, and keeping a secret like that, it's a lot on a persons mental health. Ants always been pretty good at hiding when he wasn't feeling great, even from Dec, not all the time but he could be very convincing when he wanted to be.

"I think...we should keep it between us! For now" Ant suggested as Stephen nodded in agreement. "And Ant?" Stephen asked "would you like to go on an actual date with me?" The younger man asked smiling. "Hmm?" Ant said mockingly "I guess." He says laughing. "I guess? Wow that hurt" Stephen says comically holding a hand over his heart. "Of course I do" Ant said smirking. "Oh get a room you too" Dec said "am I officially a third wheel now?" Stephen and ant start laughing.

They continue talking for a bit when their finally called up to the stage for rehearsal, Dec goes up ahead of Ant and Stephen. Just as Ant is about to leave Stephen grabs his wrist and pulls him into a kiss. "You know how long I've waited to be able to do that." He says with a huge smile on his face. "My place 7 o'clock, tonight, I'll cook?" Stephen says "for our date" ant smirks and nods to Stephens plan for their date. Ant gives the younger man one more kiss before they head up for rehearsals.