Valentines Day Pt 2 - Chapter Eleven

Stephen slowly and nervously removed his blindfold, when he saw what was in front of him he was speechless. He didn't know what to do, he couldn't speak he couldn't move. He was stuck in the same spot. "What do you think?" Ant asked.

They were in the park by the bandstand. It had fairy lights all around it and a little table in the middle, with two tall candles in the middle, with two plates and with a speaker playing romantic music.

Stephen was still speechless and when he didn't answer ants question the shorter man turned to look at Stephen nervously, but was met with one of the biggest smiles he'd ever saw. "You like it?" He asked again. Stephen was still unable to come up with any words, he just nodded his head, as he laughed amazed at what ant had done, and the smile on ants face grew wider than ever.

Ant grabbed Stephen hand and dragged him over to the table, he pulled out his chair and bowed slightly for Stephen to sit down, when he did, he nodded his head laughing at ants gestures.

Once ant had sat down, Stephen was finally able to come up with some words to say "ant- this is...it's amazing" he said still shocked from what the older man was able to achieve. "Oh it speaks" he said mocking Stephen. "Shut up and take the compliment you idiot" Stephen said laughing as ant pulled a comical offended face.

When their food was brought to them, by a begrudged Declan, ant asked "so where's my present?" Laughing, Stephen was nervous to give his to ant now, after seeing what ant did for him, "I don't know...I mean it's no where near as good as this anth." He shock his head "shut up stevie! What ever you got me will be amazing and if you think other wise your a moron" ant said slightly protective. "Oh look at you with the cute nickname!" Stephen said sarcastically as he slowly and begrudgingly handed ant the gift bag with his present in.

Ant opened the bag to see a book in, he looked slightly confused to Stephen, as the younger man looked away from ant slightly embarrassed. Ant took the book out to see it titled 'our journey so far.' He opened the book to see the picture of him and ant on the first day they met, and then the first time they appeared in TV together, the first episode of BGMT, Stephens first episode on SNT and then their first date. When he got to the bottom of the first page their was a blank space. He looked up at Stephen quizzically "it's for a photo of our first Valentine's Day.." the younger man said reluctantly. Ant couldn't help but smile at the present, as he continued to look through all the pages. He got to the final page, to see it read 'to be continued...'

"Stevie..." he said trailing off. "I know it's not as good as yours but" Stephen said as ant kicked him under the table "ow!" He looked at ant confused "what was that for" as ant looked up as if nothing happened "what? Oh the kick? Because you said this wasn't as good as your present. Stevie I love this! I'm going to treasure it and keep it safe for the rest of my life!" He said slightly protective again.

They both finished their meals and desert, ant dragged Stephen onto the field next to them and brought the speaker with them, he placed it on the grass, walked up to Stephen, held his hand out and asked. "May I have this dance?" As Stephen laughed nervously he looked down at ants hand and back up to his face he smiled and answered "yes, you may!"

He held Stephens hand and pulled him close to his chest, he looked up to the younger man smiling, they swayed back and forth, when ant rested his hand on Stephens chest. He felt calm and relaxed as he could hear the younger man's heart beating calmly. He couldn't believe that this was happening, he couldn't believe how lucky he was. That he was here, on Valentine's Day with the man he...loved