At The Studio - Chapter four

As ant and Dec pull up to the studio ant got out first hoping to get to their dressing room without bumping into Stephen, Dec followed behind him, quietly hoping to run into Stephen.

He got to their dressing room and dropped straight onto the sofa in there. "Now why aren't we telling Stephen?" Dec asked. "Seriously, we still on this?" Ant said slightly irritated. "Yes, we're still on this! You've got to talk to him." Dec said firmly. "Why? I mean what if he doesn't feel the same, what if he only did it because he was drunk, huh?" Ant said anxiously "yeah good point." Dec paused "exact-" Dec interrupted ant "or what if he does feel the same, what if the alcohol only gave him the courage to actually do it?" Ant had trouble finding a point to argue back and just as Dec was going to say something they heard a knock on the door.

Ant goes over rolling his eyes at Dec and opens the door "ye-" he stopped half way through the word. "Who is it ant?" Dec shouted over. "Hi" Stephen said innocently.

Stephen got to the studio a bit before Ant and Dec and spent the entire time in his dressing room debating whether to talk to ant about what happened. He came up for reasons not too like; it would just ruin our friendship if he doesn't feel the same. He also came up with reasons on why he should talk to him, for example; if he does feel the same way, it would be the happiest Stephen ever been. After 5 minutes of debating with himself he came to a decision. He's going to talk to ant.

"Stephen.." ant mumbled. Not really sure what to do when Dec called out "Stevie!! How's the hangover?" Stephen rubbed his head after Dec shouted. "Yeah..it's fine" Dec gave a cheeky grin to Stephen. "Well I've got to go do...stuff, you guys have fun" Dec said whilst leaving. "Dec?" Ant said as Dec waved and walked away. "Uh..come in Stephen." He walked in as ant made a nervous face to himself so he didn't seem as nervous when Stephen was talking to him.

They both just stood in the middle of the room waiting for the other to start. It stayed like this for 30 seconds to a minute when Stephen finally piped up.
"I'm so sorry ant" he started. "For what?" Stephen took a deep breath before continuing to calm down his nerves.

"I'm so sorry for kissing you the other night! I was drunk and I wasn't thinking straight and I'm really sorry because I really like having you as my friend and I don't want to ruin it" Stephen ranted "Stephen" ant said as He continued to rant "I really hope that you don't hate me" Stephen was speaking so fast ant could barely get a word in. "Stephen!" Ant said walking closer to the younger man. "Your one of my best friends and I don't want to loose you over a stupid drunken thing." He ranted. "STEVIE" ant yelled finally getting stephens attention when he cupped the taller man's face. Stephen just stood there staring at ant not knowing what to do when next thing he knew ant pulled him into a kiss.

He didn't know what to do, he kind of just stood there for a moment until he eventually started to kiss back. Stephen grabbed ant by his waist and ant pushed Stephen up against the wall and continued to kiss him. After a few minutes ant pulled away. They were both out of breath and neither of them knew what to say they both just stood there staring into each others eyes.

They stood there for a few minutes when all of a sudden Dec walked in. They both jumped and quickly moved away from each other. "Oh please I knew what you too were doing!" Dec said confidently. Both ant and Stephen blush and look at each other smiling.