5

Nunu Bookstore

front page
Chinese works
foreign literature
through romance
Network literature
fantasy fantasy
Modern City
campus youth
horror
martial arts novel
Science fiction
Chinese writer
foreign writer
campus writer
Internet, time travel romance writer
martial arts writer
web writer
detective reasoning
science fiction writer
horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are splendid, and the luck is even. Volume 1: The green grass by the river, the willows in the lush garden Chapter 5
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

Most of human fears stem from ignorance. In the past, more than half of Yu Cailing's depression was due to worries about the unknown future, but after these few days of eavesdropping, she has basically made up her mind. Her parents are shrewd and capable, her family is wealthy, and she has several brothers, including her own twin brothers. She will not be wronged to the extent that she has such basic skills in her hands.

Once the heart is settled, the sleep is extraordinarily sweet, and it seems that the decoction brought by the cheap parents this time is very energetic. When I slept until dawn, when I opened my eyes, I felt that my heart and lungs were clear, and my hands and feet were a little less sluggish.

She turned her head happily, and saw that Alime was sitting on the couch, arranging dishes and cups. Yu Cailing was surprised and delighted to ask about the situation. Only then did she know that Alime had become herself under the instruction of Xiao *blocked keywords*. Fu's mother, the two maids kneeling behind Ah Li also seemed to have been assigned by Xiao *masked keywords* to serve him.

Yu Cailing wanted to applaud, but then she asked Amei Aliang, but suddenly she felt something was wrong, so she hurriedly said, "Are my grandparents back? I won't leave this time. What about my former mother Fu and slave maid?" Thanks President Xianyu gave her Stanislavsky, she finally did not forget the self-cultivation of an actor - how can a good boy ask his playmates first without thinking about his parents.

Ah Li's face was solemn: "Young lady is old, it's time for the governor. After the master and mother come back, you will have them in charge of everything. You don't want any of the people who used to *blocked keywords* for you."

This is very meaningful. Yu Cailing concealed her thoughts, but pretended to be unhappy, and pouted, "Since Auntie knows that my aunt treats me badly, why didn't she send someone to serve me earlier? It made me suffer a lot." The little girl, she looks stress-free.

Ah Li smiled and said: "In the early years, the outside was very chaotic, and letters could not be delivered properly. Besides, the trivial affairs of the inner house, even if the mistress knew something, she could not control it in time. , what's the use of the mistress who has assigned people." In fact, Xiao's original words were: loyal servants are rare, and now is the time to employ people, don't fall into the trap of women in the house.

Yu Cailing's mouth was sharp and mean since she was a child, and she wanted to stab the 'wise and omnipotent' Xiao *blocked keywords* again, but when she saw Ah Li's tired face, she couldn't bear it.

Since she came to this place, the closest thing to her has been the taciturn and honest woman in front of her. She thought that at that time, Alime did not dare to seek help from slaves and servants because she acted cautiously, and did everything herself. When Yu Cailing couldn't swallow anything, Alime fed a little bit of the concoction; in order to reduce her fever, in such a cold winter and snowy weather, Alime also boiled water several times a day to wipe herself and change her clothes. As a result, the well water froze and could only be scooped. As the snow melted, Ah Li's fingers, which had been well-maintained, developed frostbite; because she disliked the greasy broth, she personally went to the mountains to dig through the snow to find some mushrooms and vegetables to add to the soup-thinking Ah Li probably hasn't had a good rest these days, so let's save her some trouble.