27

Nunu Bookstore

front page
Chinese works
foreign literature
through romance
Network literature
fantasy fantasy
Modern City
campus youth
horror
martial arts novel
Science fiction
Chinese writer
foreign writer
campus writer
Internet, time travel romance writer
martial arts writer
web writer
detective reasoning
science fiction writer
horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are splendid, and they are even lucky. Volume 1: The grass by the green river, the willows in the lush garden Chapter 27
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

Shao Shang leaned against the carriage window, raised the curtain with one hand and pressed the veil with the other, and kept looking out-this was a new habit she had recently developed. No matter where she goes, she always has to watch the road she hasn't traveled, so she doesn't feel empty in her heart.

Fortunately, at this time, the folks were unrestrained and the women showed their faces, but the annoying thing was that the road was not good: the loess road was stable, but it was hateful that the wind and sand hit the face; the stone road was clean, but it had to be bumpy all the way. Alas, she misses asphalt and cement.

Cheng Cha, who was sitting across from her, looked at her and was slightly dazed.

She heard Clover say that it was the first time that the brothers took a curl out of the house. They did not go to the noisy and prosperous Fangshi or the splendid palace. Worked for several days. Every day, Wei Xi went out, and only returned when she was holding the lamp. On the last day, my aunt was about to get angry again, so she held back.

"...Cousin, do you know?" Shao Shang suddenly turned his head from the window and said with a full smile, "When building a capital city, one must look at the topography of one mountain, two waters and three terrains. The terrain is flat and majestic." It is better to have a narrow front and back, so that it is convenient for troops to store food and multiply the population.

Seeing that she was excited like a child, Cheng Cha smiled and said, "It's not just the capital city, you will come and see outside the capital city, and you'll know that the forts built by the noble families are all like this."

The young merchant looked envious: "There is no Wubao in our family, and my father just rebuilt the ancestral house of the old family." So far, the Cheng family is also an old and wealthy landowner who is an official. In fact, I think it is superficial to use numbers to evaluate those families simply and rudely, and there are many marginal factors that have not been taken into account.

Shao Shang made a playful grimace towards Cheng Cha and continued to lean out of the window.

Overlooking this magnificent capital city, it is a vertical rectangle with a thick city wall towering into the clouds on all sides from east, west, north and south, with more than a dozen city gates unevenly distributed. So far, she has not left the city gate.

The Cheng family made a fortune late, just like the family house, the most central and lively place has been occupied by other families. The Cheng family warehouse is almost close to the city wall. The city walls are strenuous.

The establishment of this warehouse was naturally Mrs. Xiao's idea. The Cheng family was small, and many of the captured gifts accumulated at home were in vain. It was better to sell them to shops to make a profit; and according to the rise and fall of prices, they could stock up on some cloth, firewood, and charcoal in advance. Simply put, it is for hair, hoarding, and transit.