49

Tianya Library
Chapter 49

05-16
Turn off the lights, small, medium, large, and complicated, and go to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Previous Chapter
Next Chapter: Next Chapter

The next day, Shaoshang woke up early, and before dawn, he ordered the guards to wake up Lou Yao, and hurriedly set off back to Hua County. Lou Yao originally wanted to go separately with the male Shinto, but he was honest after being stared at by his fiancee.

Teacher Huangfu sighed with tears and tears all night, while Yuan Shen was always there to serve. According to Lou Yao's inquiries, Huangfuyi was only sad in the middle of the night, but Yuan Shen didn't know whether he wanted to inspire his teacher or habitually poisoned his tongue. At the moment, I am lying on the teacher's couch and dozing off.

In the cold morning, the carriages and horses of the Lou Cheng family quietly fumbled out of the gate of the courtyard. In the middle of the night, he led the black armored army to leave in frost. Before leaving, I told them that if Shaoshang and Lou Yao wanted to leave, they would let them go quietly.

Lou Yao's face was full of loss, and he originally wanted the male god to recuperate here, so that he could come to visit from the county town from time to time. However, Shao Shang had a sense of astonishment that he was so excited that he got up early to memorize words, but Xueba next door got up in the middle of the night and worked hard.

Then the guard at the gatehouse respectfully pulled out Shaoshang's limousine, only to see a tall horse with jet-black and shiny fur tied to the crankshaft of the cage, Shaoshang said in shock, "My little yellow-maned horse is here. ?"

The guard at the gatehouse smiled and said, "Lord Ling changed it for the young lady before he left. The lord said that it is important to use a horse for driving. If you are only leisurely in the city, you can use a pony that is the same size as the seat of the car, but if If you want to go out for an outing in the city, it is best for the horse to be between the canopy and the carriage, otherwise it will be laborious and bumpy."

Shaoshang was grateful, turned his head to Lou Yao and said, "After returning to the capital, you have to thank my brother for me."

Lou Yao was reluctant to leave his fiancée, so he said awkwardly, "When we all return to the capital, let's go and thank my brother together."

He is so grown up, whether at home or outside, there is no such a suitable partner as Shaoshang. Although Shaoshang is a woman, she is open-minded and has the courage to be the first. If she was also living in a shabby house, if she was an ordinary noble girl, she would either frown or be unhappy, or she would be patient and wait for the situation to gradually improve. But Shao Shang couldn't bear to wait. She would be interested in drawing blueprints to find craftsmen, how to lay the floor that can isolate the dampness, how to repair the roof and strengthen the pillars and so on.

The girl once said a sentence: "Only when you are full of desolation can you show your strength and make great achievements. If you are full of prosperity, why don't you go and open a few more brocade shops? Uh, but this is not bad."- - In the era when she came, if she was passionate about pioneering and forging ahead, she would have been ranked among the top three for thousands of years.

Lou Yao felt that these words were both bold and courageous, so he wrote them into his home letter and showed them to his uncle and father as an important argument for praising his fiancée. The young couple talk about the world every day, read and laugh, and get along very happily. In front of this new fiancée, Lou Yao was no longer humble and cowardly, and even began to think about what to do and how to do it in the future.