47

Tianya Library
Chapter 47

05-16
Turn off the lights, small, medium, large, and complicated, and go to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Previous Chapter
Next Chapter: Next Chapter

Just when Shao Shang thought that the situation was embarrassing, her dear fiancé came up from behind with a horse and a limousine. He looked up and did not wait to speak to his fiancée, his eyes were already bright like torches, he opened his throat and shouted: "Brother Zicheng, brother, brother Ling... You are here too..."

Shao Shang narrowed his eyes, Lou Yao's appearance was too familiar, the roommate blogger sister saw that the male god in the next class looked like this!

The young man's voice was loud and loud, and he could hear it for two miles. Ling Budo could no longer be 'indulged in the game of chess'. He finally sat around and said with a smile, "Ayao, you're here."

Lou Yao hurriedly dragged the young merchant and walked forward, his joy beyond words: "Brother, you don't know yet. I'm engaged, now, it's her, she's your future brother-in-law..."

Shaoshang's body is as stiff as a plaster statue that has just been demolded. Admittedly, she still doesn't understand why she turned into a plaster statue.

At this moment, there was a crackling sound of wooden tools behind them, and everyone looked back, only to see that the small square tray held by Liang Qiufei was inexplicably cracked in one corner. Fortunately, the young guard was quick and quickly supported the lacquered wood vermilion bowl on the tray, so that the concoction in the bowl was not spilled.

Ling Budo's expression didn't change at all, and he said warmly, "You won't do these things, let Tonger come in the future."

Liang Qiufei trembled, and hurriedly ran into the pavilion with the medicine bowl in hand, serving Ling Buxuan to drink medicine. Yuan Shen frowned, looking at the young guard who was running like a fly, and then looked at Ling Budo beside him, his brows slightly puzzled.

However, when Shao Shang heard Ling Budo's gentle and old tone, he immediately felt relieved, smiled and cupped his hands: "Lord Ling, stay safe, I heard about the recurrence of your old injury a month ago, and the Cheng family is very worried, and now I see you Yingwu. As before, when I go back, I can tell my uncles and aunts so that they can relax."

Then he turned his head and said to Lou Yao, "You don't know, my aunt and I were harassed by bandits on the way to Huaxian County and almost fell into the hands of bandits. If it wasn't for Lord Ling's righteous rescue, you would never have seen me. !"

Lou Yao admired more and more in his heart, and thanked him repeatedly.

He has loved martial arts since he was a child, but Lou's family are all literati, they neither support him in martial arts, nor do they have any connections for him to make friends with the heroes of the world. However, when Lou Yao was 12 years old, his cousin was rescued by Ling Buxuan while he was traveling abroad. The Lou family was grateful and thanked them again and again. Lou Yao took advantage of the opportunity to get acquainted with this famous young hero in Mandu, um, and The little cousin Lou.

Ling Budo had held several positions at a very young age, and he was always busy with the beginning and the end. Lou Yao didn't have many opportunities to ask for advice, but whenever he could, Ling Budo would always be willing to give advice.

Lou Yao was full of gratitude, clasped his fists and said, "Brother, you have been kind to my family several times. I really don't know how to thank you."

After listening to his fiancé's brief remarks, Shao Shang also followed suit: "Yes, brother, you are benevolent, righteous, upright, prestigious, and truly the pillar of the country."