11

Nunu Bookstore

front page
Chinese works
foreign literature
through romance
Network literature
fantasy fantasy
Modern City
campus youth
horror
martial arts novel
Science fiction
Chinese writer
foreign writer
campus writer
Internet, time travel romance writer
martial arts writer
web writer
detective reasoning
science fiction writer
horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are splendid, but fortunately even, Volume 1: The green grass by the river, the willows in the lush garden Chapter 11
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

The house is not big. From the guest room where Cheng Shi and his wife lived temporarily to the main residence of Cheng Cheng and his wife, there were only two corridors and three turns. Mrs. Xiao led Mrs. Qing Li and a group of maids to the house. As expected, she heard the sound coming from the back room. Ge Shi's sharp weeping and scolding.

"...You are also a man. Seeing your wife being so humiliated, you didn't say a word. Why don't I give you a skirt and robe, and you can wear it out for others to see! You can't study, you can't be an official, you're still a lame man. You say, what else can you do?! My life is so miserable, to be cowardly like you..."

This was Cheng Cheng's bookstore, and the servants guarding the door would step forward to stop Mrs. Xiao when they saw it. The first one was Ge's confidant Li Zhui. She saw that Mrs. Xiao was not bringing an ordinary servant this time. It was the armed maid who held a sword and a bow, and was already a little flustered.

She hurriedly stepped forward and bowed to salute, and said with an apologetic smile: "Ma'am, you..." Before she could continue, Cheng Cheng's voice came from inside.

"Enough! If you are angry, you can go back to Ge's house, and my brother will give you more gold and silver..."

"Don't think about it! When I got married, your Cheng family was in a lot of trouble. Now that your brothers are flourishing, you want to abandon me, don't think about it! If you told me to go back before, I would still respect you and have a bit of courage. What, your brother Come back, you have grown timid, you know that you are talking back to me, you are a useless waste all your life, only rely on your brother..."

Mrs. Xiao couldn't bear it any longer, and several martial servants stepped forward and bound Ge Shi's maid's arm, while Mrs. Qing Xian directly twisted Li Zhui's arm and threw it to the people behind. The sound of 'Ouch, ouch' did not wait for Li Zhui and the others to shout loudly, only to hear a 'bang', the door of the main residence was actually kicked open by Mrs. Xiao.

Li Zhui, whose arm was twisted, was taken aback-with Ge Shi in the Cheng family for more than ten years, Mrs. Xiao, who has always been gentle and gentle, kicked the door when she came up, but she had never seen it before, so she forgot to struggle.

Mrs. Xiao walked straight into the room, only to see Cheng Chengban leaning on the side of the bed, the alcohol had not dissipated, but was already shaking with anger; Ge Shi was standing opposite him, jumping and cursing. Seeing Mrs. Xiao coming in, Cheng Cheng raised his head, his face full of embarrassment, and a bit of grievance, with tears in his eyes, and said, "...Sifu..."

Mrs. Xiao's heart ached. Since she married into the Cheng family, she regarded Cheng Shi's younger siblings as her own. Cheng Xu and Cheng Xi got married, and Cheng Zhi went to study. In the daily life, only Cheng Cheng treated her. Lots of help. Seeing that his eyes are full of withered air now, he is obviously only a few years younger than Cheng Shi, but he looks like an old man, making her hate him so much.