43

Tianya Library
Chapter 43

05-16
Turn off the lights, small, medium, large, and complicated, and go to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Previous Chapter
Next Chapter: Next Chapter

Just like when they came, the army of Black Armor and White Feather was orderly like the tide.

At the same time, everyone in the Cheng residence was busy pouring fuel into the piles of firewood under their corpses. They had to be cremated and put back separately. The corpses of the bandits were thrown down the mountain stream at will, waiting to be eaten by the crows. Shaoshang was listed at the top of the crowd, playing the flute to send these innocent creatures who were about to enter Huangquan.

The melodious sound of the flute was transmitted to the Heijia Army who had just started. The originally cheerful "bamboo branch tune" was lowered by the girl and the rhythm was slowed down, just like the wind passing through the bamboo forest under the cold sun in winter, cold and sad.

Ling Budo smiled and listened attentively, but he didn't know what to think, his expression suddenly changed to very indifferent and self-loathing, like a handsome and arrogant rock sculpture in the shadow. Then he raised his whip high and rode away with his army.

After playing a song, Shao Shang put down his flute, and his face was full of tears. Many children and girls who were still laughing and laughing yesterday, their relatives and friends can no longer look forward to them. When things came to an end, she realized that she still had a lot of things she couldn't do.

The two surviving maids identified a total of eleven thieves and bandits who had murdered them. Not surprisingly, there are many left, especially those servants and maids who live in the inner house all the year round, who are disgusted by the bloody scenes and can hardly eat anything.

After the execution, Ling Budo immediately led the army to arrest the bandit leader, leaving 200 black armored troops to escort the Cheng family's convoy to Huaxian County.

Only then did Shao Shang know that his surname was Zhang Mingzhi. He had already held a rank of several hundred stone and served as a general for Ling Wusuo, and the gentle-looking guard with a scar, named Liang Qiuqi, interjected with that love. The young boy Liang Qiufei is his brother.

In the early morning of the next day, Shaoshang put on men's clothes again and rode on his beloved cow-spotted pony.

Everyone in the Cheng residence, from the bandaged house to the escort maid who was walking on the carriage, looked up along the twilight of the morning light, waiting for the young and delicate girl to give the order to set off. The young man swung down his right arm vigorously, swung the whip in the air, and the wheels of the wheels rolled slowly-she rode on the horse and looked back, finally being able to leave this bloody valley alive.

The convoy went all the way east, and this time there was no more disturbance along the way. Shao Shang felt that even if there were small thieves who wanted to fight the autumn wind, he was scared back when he saw such a silent and solemn black armored army riding beside the convoy.

After drinking the decoction, Sang's fever subsided and gradually became sober. She looked at Shaoshang who came to visit apologetically: "I wanted to take you to relax and play around, but I didn't want to make you suffer such a big crime, why not? stay in the capital..."

Shao Shang hurriedly told her to stop: "Auntie, don't say that! As for my troublesome temperament, I can't stop everywhere, and I won't be pinched to death by my mother when I stay in the capital! If you want me to say, my aunt brought me out this time. By the way, I have seen so many great celebrities and traveled through so many interesting places, and now I have seen even the robbers and bandits. When I go back to the capital and go to the banquet in the future, I can't let it go! I want to say that I am a god. The arrow is invincible, and it is true, one arrow can shoot through two, all the thieves are invincible..." She pretended to threaten the servants and maids in the car, "You are not allowed to expose me!"