28

Nunu Bookstore

front page
Chinese works
foreign literature
through romance
Network literature
fantasy fantasy
Modern City
campus youth
horror
martial arts novel
Science fiction
Chinese writer
foreign writer
campus writer
Internet, time travel romance writer
martial arts writer
web writer
detective reasoning
science fiction writer
horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are splendid, and they are even lucky. Volume 1: The grass by the green river, the willows in the lush garden Chapter 28
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

Deep in the secluded alley, Yuan Shen stood for a while, until Tong Er and the driver came to urge him to slowly get on the bus. After another bumpy ride, it was time to return to Jinyangfang, where the wealthy lived.

Yuan Mansion is an ancient house built over several generations. More than ten giant trees arranged with the number of stars have long grown into towering ancient trees. The mansion is vast and deep.

When Yuan Shen walked here when he was young, even if the old servant led the lamp, he often felt scared. But his mother said to him: The things in this world, if you are not afraid, will not come. The moon is difficult to be full, and the people are difficult to complete. You have to learn to get used to this world.

Now he is no longer afraid.

Back at the residence, a kind-hearted old woman came forward to greet him and said with a smile, "Young master is finally back, so you won't be afraid of the cold if you go out early in the morning." After speaking, he instructed the maids to serve Yuan Shen's dressing with hot soup.

"What is mother doing?" Yuan Shen asked with a steaming handkerchief to warm his hands.

The old woman was slightly startled, and replied, "*blocked keywords* are still burning incense and praying. Is there something wrong with your son looking for *blocked keywords*?"

Yuan Shen moved for a while and said, "Tell mother not to be too tired, just rest early."

It was nothing, he just wanted to tell his mother that he had met a little girl recently, and he had only met three times in total, but two of them ended up because she ran away.

He also wanted to tell his mother that the first time they met, he felt that he was very similar to the little girl. Even if the lights are bright and the world is reunited, he still likes to follow behind the crowd, and Yu Yu is still alone. There is a little trouble, first of all, to be vigilant to protect yourself, to doubt the intention of the other party, not to be sure of getting out of the whole body, and never to take risks lightly.

Yuan Shenhou leaned against the hidden sac, then covered her face with a hot handkerchief, smiled and thought, this time she should be obedient to spread the word.

...

Someone was right this time, and Shaoshang didn't dare to delay anymore.

If this matter were changed to the dormitory boss blogger, that model girl who grew up as a class leader, top student and group secretary, she would probably be angry, 'Why do you want me to do this and why do you threaten me', but Shaoshang, the trainee sister But don't think so. Do people need a reason to bully you? Socialist towns are like this, not to mention this feudal society.

She can fish for so long in turbulent waters in a place that is half black and not white, but she has never been caught by a handle that doesn't matter, relying on when it should be hard and soft and soft. Distinguish who can be provoked and who can't be provoked, so that the prodigal son can turn back neatly. Unlike the snotty girl, when her head was really hot and she was fooled into stealing, she helped people to look out for the wind. If her parents later washed dishes abroad and opened a small restaurant, they could have picked her up, and I don't know how long she would have been entangled.