9

Nunu Bookstore

front page
Chinese works
foreign literature
through romance
Network literature
fantasy fantasy
Modern City
campus youth
horror
martial arts novel
Science fiction
Chinese writer
foreign writer
campus writer
Internet, time travel romance writer
martial arts writer
web writer
detective reasoning
science fiction writer
horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are splendid, fortunately even, Volume 1: The green grass by the river, the willows in the lush garden Chapter 9
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

Without waiting for Cheng Shi to speak, Mother Cheng said, "I know that my son has done a good job again this time, and the emperor wants to increase your official rank!" For the credit, there will be a big reward for gold and silver fields."

Cheng Shi smiled and said: "The emperor is kind and generous, and he never fails the ministers of merit. What can I say. What I want to say is another matter." He looked around the crowd, and his eyes fell on Cheng Shaoshang. With a face full of kindness, he said, "In addition, Yuan Yi and I have four sons and one daughter. Fortunately, the four sons followed General Wan's family slowly and did not come back with us, otherwise the house would be small and there would be nowhere to live. ..."

Ge Shi quickly interjected: "Brother, you can't blame me for this. You said in your letter that it will take half a month to come. Who knows, you will come when you say it. In a short while, I will have the time to sort out the house for you..."

Mother Cheng shouted: "Shut up. It was too late at the time, and now they have all been back for several days, have you come out of the house? The eldest is the head of the family, you are better, occupy the largest room and refuse to move. verb: move."

Ge Shi defended: "When I moved there, you also agreed to it. It was the sorcerer who said that there was a son's interest in that place. Look, I gave birth to a son in a short time..."

"It's not long, it's been a few years, and there's only one Acura." Mother Cheng pointed at the fat white boy who bowed his head and ate. She can give birth and support herself, and naturally she has the same requirements for her daughter-in-law.

Greg was half dead. After Cheng Shi and his wife took office, Cheng Cheng complained that she was a stumbling block and the relationship between husband and wife was not good. After that, she either refused to cooperate or did not work hard. How could she have prosperous children? !

Thinking of this, she rolled her eyes and sobbed at Mrs. Xiao, "I'm incompetent, I'm not as lucky as my wife, but I don't want to look at it or read it, and I will read it on the face of your second brother, and pity him. There is only one son under his knees, and the general already has a strong son, so the prophecy would rather be believed, and maybe the gods will be pitiful..."

Cheng's mother disagreed: "What is prosperous, the eldest only has four sons, and I heard that Yuhou has thirteen sons, that is the style of a generational wealthy family with great wealth! If the house is really good in feng shui, It's even better to let the eldest couple live, anyway, it's not very useful for you to live..."

Ge Shi was not convinced: "Marquis Yu has a roomful of beautiful concubines, and the thirteen sons were not born by Madam Yu Marquis alone!"

Cheng Shaoshang: My dear, you are crooked.

"-Okay!" Cheng Shi shouted loudly, "What nonsense are you talking about! Don't you listen to this happy event!" where it goes. He went to see Mrs. Xiao again, for fear that she would be unhappy, but Mrs. Xiao didn't seem to hear at all, not even shaking the jade pendant beside her ear.