35

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Wuyou Bookstore > Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 35

Mrs. Wan expected it well. That night, Wan Eqi really wanted to sleep in the same bed with Shaoshang.

After changing into a thin silk nightgown with light pink embroidery, Wan Eqi wanted to put a bead chain around her neck again, but Shao Shang couldn't bear it any longer, and stopped him, "Did my uncle tell you to wear two less?"

Wan Eqi said aggrieved: "I originally wanted to wear a gold bracelet and a jade phoenix pendant."

Shaoshang sighed and lay down to sleep.

There was no one in the middle of the night, and it was a good time for clichés. Shaoshang hurriedly asked Mrs. Wan what was the matter with her eyes and ears. Wan Qiqi said strangely, "It's not a secret, you don't know it."

In the dark, Shaoshang used his voice acting skills proficiently, and said aggrieved: "Firstly, we are not allowed to discuss at home, and secondly...no one told me..."

Wan Qiqi suddenly felt that the Cheng family was really a kind family, and then came to 1510: "At that time, my grandfather was not yet ten years old, and my eldest father was in a hurry, so he didn't have time to entrust a trustworthy person. She came to the door and said that my eldest mother was born in a poor family, and she was not a good family. She asked her to quickly hand my grandfather to them to raise and remarry herself. The eldest father can take away all the private property that the eldest father gave her. Dowry. My eldest mother refused, and they said that my eldest mother would not be able to keep it, and maybe she would post the eldest father's family business to other men in the future..."

Shaoshang complained: "Well, those clansmen won't post other men, because they will post it to themselves!" The old drama of the side branch taking advantage of the young and weak to seize power is nothing new.

Wan Qiqi laughed, and then said in a low voice: "There are many children of Wan's family in the part of the hateful eldest father, and they all help their own ancestors, waiting for a piece of the pie. Therefore, no matter what the eldest mother does I swear, they just wouldn't give up, so my eldest mother cut out one eye and one ear, and threw the eyeball and ear on the head of the person, saying that she would never remarry. The eldest father's confidant was not good at meddling in the family affairs. , Hearing this, he was also furious, and he immediately started a firestorm to support the eldest mother and vent his anger."

"Then... what happened later." Shao Shang was thrilled to hear this.

"After more than a month of confrontation, my eldest grandfather brought his men and horses to come from far away. He is my eldest father's righteous brother, and he is also a famous hero of benevolence and righteousness. No one in Sui County knows it. , those bastard uncles just took it!"

Shaoshang was silent and said, "Haha, so that's the case."

Wan Qiqi said bitterly: "Afterwards, my eldest mother slowly changed the generals, conquered people's hearts, and gradually established her prestige. My grandfather finally didn't have to go to Sui County seven or eight times a year. After a few more years, My grandfather added the crown early, led the men and horses, and started to clean up those bastard uncles who persecuted the eldest mother back then."

"How to clean up?" Shaoshang was very interested in the specific steps.

Wan Qiqi said: "There are many ways. Let their children go to experience bandit suppression, a few die here, a few die there; or have a lawsuit, and a few die on the road. Let those old people watch their own homes. Children and grandchildren wither."