32

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 32

Shaoshang changed into a soft and docile half-old Quju, and first asked someone to pass on Mrs. Xiao to go over immediately, and then walked over without haste. Halfway through the road, she thought for a while, and then asked Lianfang to find some brothers for help, and told her to make the situation more serious-in case of a fire, she had to prepare the fire brigade.

When they walked to the Jiuyu Hall, they saw Cheng Shi and his wife sitting on top of each other, Cheng Zhi and Sang Shi sitting on the side, each with a different expression.

Mrs. Xiao held her breath solemnly, and made it clear that she wanted to 'have a good theory' with you. Mrs. Sang jokingly smiled at her and gave her a wink of 'I'll save you'. Shaoshang was greatly moved.

Cheng Zhi held back his anger. He was about to take a nap. Who knew that his wife would definitely come to watch the mother-daughter fight, so he had to follow.

Only Cheng Shi saw Shaoshang, although he knew what was going on, he still shouted: "Yuyou, didn't you mean it was just a slapstick, that Yin person actually beat you up like this! My son, you are in pain! No pain......"

Cheng Taigong was astonished. As the eldest son, he didn't inherit half of it. God knows how regretful he was when he was young. It was so easy to have a beautiful child. Is it easy for him? The person surnamed Yin actually came to do damage. Could it be because of jealousy? !

Mrs. Xiao originally held her breath in a serious and upright manner, but after hearing this, she broke the merits. She turned her head to look at Cheng Shi helplessly: "The lady of the Yin family was also injured, don't just care about your own children!"

Cheng Shi was puzzled: "Is the face of the little girl of the Yin family also beaten like this?" He pointed at Shao Shang's swollen face like a pig's head.

Mrs. Xiao choked and said after a while, "She, she was injured elsewhere."

"The little girl fights, and the one with the fist and embroidered legs can't be seriously injured, can it break the ribs or break the hands and feet, is there anything more important than the face?!" Cheng Shi slapped the table with his big palm, grief-stricken, "There is no one else in the world. What! If this face is not good, I will never end with the surnamed Yin!" So the hall heard only Cheng Shi's loud roar, and it sounded very reasonable.

Mrs. Xiao was speechless: She forgot what she was going to say.

In fact, with her ability to act, how could she not prevent this. Not to mention that the maid she was with was proficient in treating trauma, and she had already determined that there was no serious problem. Before sending Shaoshang home, she took a turn to a reliable medical shop. The doctor also said that there would be no scars on her face after recovery.

As for the clothes, Ah Li has already come to report.

Sang Shi lowered his head to hold back his laughter, and Cheng Zhi gave his wife a white look-he had already said that if his eldest brother was here, how could his niece suffer!

Mrs. Xiao ignored her husband's crookedness. After sorting out her emotions, she asked her daughter, "Shao Shang, I'm here to ask you, do you know what's wrong today?"

"... She's been beaten like this, you still have to ask her what's wrong?"

"My daughter knows it's wrong."

Cheng Shi and Shaoshang exited at the same time, and then the father and daughter glared at each other.

Mrs. Xiao had a severe headache, she pushed her husband farther away, motioned him to shut up, and then said, "Okay, Shaoshang, then tell me, what's wrong with you?"