25

Nunu Bookstore

front page
Chinese works
foreign literature
through romance
Network literature
fantasy fantasy
Modern City
campus youth
horror
martial arts novel
Science fiction
Chinese writer
foreign writer
campus writer
Internet, time travel romance writer
martial arts writer
web writer
detective reasoning
science fiction writer
horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are splendid, and they are even lucky. Volume 1: The grass by the green river, the willows in the lush garden Chapter 25
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

Shao Shang stood under the corridor with a cold face, took a few deep breaths of the cold winter air, and the frozen lung tubes were numb.

She is very willing to forget her childhood, but after coming to this shabby place, gossip, pointed, colored eyes... The whole set was brought to her again! She managed to pass the hell college entrance examination, and was admitted to the best department in the top 10 universities, plus a high-quality senior who had a crush on her. Seeing that the future is promising, and now she has to fight again, the thief really doesn't know what to say!

The more he thought about it, the more angry he became, and he couldn't even stay under the corridor, so he asked the lotus house to put himself in a velvet coat, and struggled to get out of the courtyard, not even a maid was allowed to follow.

She likes to be alone when she is very upset, and she wanders around for the purpose of walking. At this time, the main hall of Cheng Mansion and the East Courtyard were full of banquets, the guests were like clouds, the servants were like shuttles, Shao Shang gave an indifferent look, and went to the west courtyard without looking back.

This mansion occupies a large area. After the Cheng family moved in, there were not enough manpower and time, so many places have not been sorted out. For example, this small hillside on the west side, it is said that Mrs. Wan Lao likes to be quiet and has not taken care of it. So Shao Shang looked around and saw three or two crooked rocks, a small frozen pond, and more than ten old and dead trees whose species could not be distinguished.

With the physical strength of the previous life, Shao Shang could have stepped on this hillside more than four or five times, but now that she has climbed to the top of the steamed bun, she is out of breath. , found a dry and cold boulder to lie down on.

Slowly adjusting his sitting position on the boulder, Shao Shang suddenly remembered an old story he had read in his previous life--

For the nth time, the just-retired former oiran rejected an infatuated man who had been chasing after him for the nth time. Many years later, the infatuated man met the oiran again, and found that she had married an ordinary husband and had children.

Infatuated person collapses: Since you are willing to marry, why don't you marry me? Your husband is not much richer than me.

The oiran replied: You can play the piano and sing, but he can't even read the stave; you read a lot of books, but he only likes to read magazines and newspapers; But there is one advantage, he has never seen me or heard of me before, so he doesn't know my past, he just thinks I'm a single widow, so I marry him.

Infatuated person is stupid: I never mind your past.

The oiran replied: I don't mind, I don't know, I'm tired, and I'm not a strong person. I don't want to worry about the past.