33

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore » Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 33

At this moment, Shao Shang, who was friendly with siblings, was standing at the street corner looking up at the sky. The fine snow that fell from the sky fell onto her face and neck. It was clammy and cold.

Half an hour ago, her elder brother Cheng Shaogong took her to the house of the three brothers to hide for a while, and then ran back to Jiuyutang to inquire about the news. While Shao Shang was sitting in front of the stove, he met Cheng Song who had just finished packing arrows for Cheng Song. Fu Deng, who was clustered with bowstrings, entered the room.

When old friends meet again, they can't help but chat. Shao Shang knew from Fu Deng that Fu Liang had followed younger brother Cheng Zhu, and Fu Deng also knew from Shao Shang that A Mei had grown two inches taller. Then Fu Deng couldn't help but ask why Shaoshang was here. After knowing the inside story, he became more and more worried.

"The woman who the lady wants to punish has never failed." Fu Deng looked embarrassed, "I have been humbled by my father in front of the adults for many years. Find it and continue to punish."

Now, Shao Shang couldn't sit still.

With her ardent encouragement, Fu Deng also sincerely described how the cane punishment was carried out, the damage it would cause, the frequency of the screams of the young masters, the speed of recovery, and the state of physical and mental recovery after recovery.

Fu Deng's original intention was to let the young master know that if he can hide for a while, he will not be able to hide for a lifetime.

Unexpectedly, the idea of ​​​​the young merchants is "frank and lenient, labor reform to move bricks, resisting strictness, and going home for the New Year".

To be honest, she still cherishes her flesh and blood, not because she was not hit by Yin Yan'e, but folded into Mrs. Xiao's hands. She panicked for a while, and decided to go out to avoid the limelight as she did when she was a child.

Fu Deng was shocked at first, so he stopped him a lot. Seeing that the young lady had made up his mind, he could only escort her out. The two went out from the side door of Cheng Mansion, and in a hurry, Fu Deng still remembered to pull out two horses, but he kept walking 50 to 60 feet before Shao Shang realized that this move was very bad.

First, she can't ride a horse.

Secondly, she was not wearing a fur coat when she went out, and she was still wearing a pair of light blue embroidered shoes with a soft bottom.

Again, the temperature outside was below zero, and it was snowing again.

Finally, this is not my hometown's alley - there is a wonton stand at the street corner, a Youdunzi stand on the side of the street, a stinky tofu stand at the end of the street, walk a few more steps, and there is a video room opened by the eldest sister.

It's almost dusk, the smoke from the cooking is rising from the roofs near and far, and the streets are sparsely populated. The restaurants, inns, etc. that can be temporarily settled must be found in the designated workshops.

--She and Fu Deng looked at each other, Fu Deng was very ashamed that he did not act well.

Shaoshang didn't blame him. Fu Yi and Alime trained their sons to be sergeants, not the sons' companions. So, she hesitated whether she should go home honestly, even if she was beaten, it was better than a cold.

In other words, she is also used to the days of having a maid to be with her. In her last life, she would not dare to go out without a key and a wallet. Now it is better. No matter it is windy, rainy or snowy, the maid who is behind her is busy bringing her an umbrella and a coat. Boo cold and warm.