46

Tianya Library
Chapter 46

05-16
Turn off the lights, small, medium, large, and complicated, and go to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Previous Chapter
Next Chapter: Next Chapter

Sang Shi immediately relayed what Shaoshang said to her husband after the night journey ended.

Cheng Zhi was speechless for a long time. He used to be the person who most agrees with this marriage, but at this time, he was inexplicably gloomy. He sat quietly by the window for a long time, until the second sound was heard, and then he spread silk and ink to reply to his brother.

The military cavalry is like the wind, and the three places are not far apart, but seven or eight days later, Cheng Zhi received a handwritten letter from his brother, which said, "I exchange tokens with Lou Juncheng. As for Wending's token, the former gave a suet jade jue, the latter a golden tiger paperweight, and the two also made an appointment to rush to the junction of the two states of Qing and Yan, drink three bowls, and high-five the agreement.

At that time, people believed heavily, so the marriage contract was settled.

Cheng Zhiyang raised the book and silk in his hand, and sighed, "Brother said that although Nalou Juncheng is a literati, he has a straightforward temperament and a kind-hearted person. I am very happy to meet him."

Sang Shi didn't even bother to lift his eyelids: "Is there anyone you don't like with your brother over the years?" With Cheng Shizhi's face being naive and dark, even if he felt that the other party forgot to bring his mind when he was reincarnated, he was still very affectionate on face. .

Cheng Zhi sighed again, "Where's Nail and Ya?"

Sang Shi also began to sigh: "It's either inside the city or outside the city."

The couple stared wide-eyed, relatively speechless.

As a matter of fact, as early as seven or eight days ago, the young son of Lou took the title of the son-in-law of Cheng's house, and when he came in and out, he raised his head beaming with joy; which of the servants in the house dared to call him 'son-in-law', he would reward him with money. It's just squishing.

Originally, Cheng Zhi was worried that he was young and vigorous and his money bag was loose. Now that he has no elders to control him, he would be led out to play by the gangsters in the city. Who knows that Lou Yao hasn't gone out a few times since Shao Shang's sobriety.

Whenever the aristocratic clan in the city sent greeting cards, and Lou Yao told Shaoshang about her plan to go out for a banquet, she huddled on the bed and looked lonely and unhappy, "Oh, you are going out..."

Then Lou Yao became soft-hearted, and felt that the young fiancee was struggling to escape from the hand of the disease. Now is the time when she is weak and helpless and afraid of being alone. How can she go out and have fun alone? After rejecting the invitation, he continued to teach Shaoshang how to read and write, talking and laughing for another day. Anyway, when he was in the capital, because his mother and ex-fiancée He Zhaojun were under strict supervision, he never had the chance to connect with those prostitutes since he was a child, and he didn't think it was interesting to have fun.

"I have poor knowledge, so your family won't look down on me." The sick and weak girl was very worried.

Lou Yao was more than soft-hearted, even his voice softened, and said softly: "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid. I am also the most vulgar in my family." In the second to last in this series, there is a big cousin, Lou Zhan. The brothers and sisters above, regardless of their descendants, are known as Wenhui, but he seems to have given birth to the wrong child.