50

Tianya Library
Chapter 50

05-16
Turn off the lights, small, medium, large, and complicated, and go to the bottom

Previous Chapter: Previous Chapter
Next Chapter: Next Chapter

In March, the first ten days of the Spring Festival are approaching. As the (temporary) parent official, Cheng Zhi needs to preside over the slaughtering ceremony for the people-that is, to lead the people to the river to splash water to wash and bathe, to remove the bad luck and haze of the previous year.

As for the female family members of the high family, although they won't really go naked to engage in celestial sports, they will wear much thinner clothes, and they will have to wrap them with drapes to block them. Lou Yao murmured and asked Shaoshang if he could pour himself a ladle of water that day to express his wishes.

Shaoshang said with a smile: "Okay. But that day I will wear a sock with bare shoulders. What are you wearing?" The two collarbones of this body are as slender as butterfly wings, so they are super pretty.

Young Master Lou immediately blushed like soy sauce and roasted pork. He didn't know what to do, so he covered his nose and ran away.

Unfortunately, the day before the Shangsi Festival, Father Cheng and Director Xiao fell from the sky. Strictly speaking, the couple came to Huaxian half a day apart. Now Shaoshang, let alone revealing his collarbone, he has to regulate his words and actions.

Cheng Shi was very happy when he agreed to the marriage, and afterward, he felt inexplicable pantothenic acid in his tongue. After the recruitment and security work was all completed, when he led the army back to the capital, he passed through Dongjun, and he led a team of guards to Huaxian to see his daughter and examine his future husband-in-law.

And Xiao *blocked keywords* was also caught off guard by this marriage.

First, Lou Jia Er *blocked keywords* entrusted to someone to say that she was close to a young businessman. Before she could calm down her confusion, she received a letter from Qingzhou asking for marriage from Lou Yao's father (actually, this letter was originally sent to Cheng Shi). Yes, when I wrote the letter, Lou Yao's father didn't know that his future in-laws were nearby). Xiao *masked keywords* Just when he seriously considered the possibility of marrying the Lou family, he received an urgent letter from her husband, saying that he had agreed to the marriage, and exchanged tokens with Lord Lou Er.

Xiao *blocked keywords* was annoyed for a while, and he didn't bother to pay attention to the little Jiujiu in her husband's heart, so he simply set off to Hua County to ask Cheng Zhi and his wife face to face, and took her daughter back to the capital by the way.

"As long as you run into a sloppy thing, your elder brother will take me as a thief to guard against." Xiao *blocked keywords* not without self-deprecation.

Sang said with a smile: "What I said at the beginning, don't be too harsh on the young businessman, beware of the backlash." After laughing, she asked how the family was doing?

Xiao *blocked keywords* said: "Hu Yu accompanied Jun and aunt to pull up all the flowers and plants in the backyard, and now they are discussing what grains to sow! I think my spirit is better than before, and I am still learning to fight. He manages household affairs, has a mature temperament, and dares to turn his back on others."

"Then what do you think of Shaoshang now?" Mrs Sang said with a smile

Xiao *blocked keywords* pondered, closed his eyes and sighed, "You raised her well, ... better than me."

After being separated for a few months, the daughter is not only tall and well-proportioned, with bright teeth and bright eyes, but the hostile aura that had been condensed between her brows has disappeared. She has experienced a lot, but now the girl's bearing is open-minded and natural, and there is a youthful innocence in her elegant manner, which makes people happy.