30

return
worry free bookstore
Table of contents
Home » Wuyou Bookstore > Romance Novel
🌙 Night Mode Small Medium Large
Chapter 30

Yin is very different from her younger sister. She is young but articulate. She treats people well, and is very affectionate to the little girls. Not only does she introduce the plants in the garden with witty words, she also asks the maids to set up soft tents in the garden and arrange table tables and meals. It didn't take long for the girls to talk and laugh, and even Cheng Cha gradually felt relieved after Yin shi's constant soft consolation.

Only Shao Shang, who was still depressed, hated this lively and angry more and more, and slipped away quietly while the Yin family was well-rounded.

In fact, she is very envious of Cheng Cha's character, she can always endure and forgive easily, probably all the elders in the world will like a child like Cheng Cha. Like herself, she will always remember the grievances she has suffered, and will never forgive those who have hurt her lightly.

To be honest, compared to before, she is much more generous. When she was a child, even if someone threw a ball of paper on her head, she would rip off their collar and throw a spider in in return. But now she doesn't want to take revenge at every turn, because she has learned to ignore and ridicule.

Shaoshang sighed. She didn't recognize the Yin family, so to avoid getting lost and unable to return, she had to walk along a small stream with her head down, trampling on the dead grass, leveling the clods, and walking with her head drooping for a long time, when she suddenly saw a rock that carved a barrier between the flowing water. shape.

In front of the rock, facing the stream, and at the back stood a young man in splendid clothes.

When the two saw it, they immediately looked at each other. Shaoshang was stunned: It's this debt collector again!

Yuan Shen was wearing a white jade crown today, and a light blue brocade tunic robe with snow-white animal hair trimmings. He was even more tall and jaded, modest and elegant. He laughed when he saw that he was a young businessman. Seriously, the eyebrows are like carvings, and the teeth are like carvings.

Shao negotiated and settled down, and the message was passed on in his heart, and Mrs. Sang also replied, so the two should not have a holiday. This time, I have to speak well and never hold any grudges again, so I raised my arms and smiled, "What's wrong with life..."

"Why are you dressed like an old woman today?" Yuan Shen frowned.

She wants to be kind and kind, but who knows that people won't want to be a beautiful man who keeps his own feet, and they have to go the usual way. Shaoshang stared, a breath stuck in his throat, and he forced it out: "-What's your business!"

Yuan Shen sees that the girl is wearing an ochre-colored dark robe with a curved neck and a black bird pattern woven with dark red silk threads - but even if such an old and dark color is worn on Shao Shang's body, her skin is like snow and jade. , The eyebrows are thick and green, and the eyes are full of waves.

He frowned deliberately: "My mother Fu doesn't wear this color anymore."

Shaoshang said angrily, "What does it have to do with your mother Fu!"

Yuan Shen ignored her anger and continued, "My teacher has received a letter from Madam Sang..."

Shaoshang has no brains, so he continued to argue: "What's the matter with your teacher!...Eh?"

Yuan Shen smiled and shrugged.

Shaoshang blushed and said unhappily, "Thank you well, why come up and say such irritating words!"