26

Nunu Bookstore

front page
Chinese works
foreign literature
through romance
Network literature
fantasy fantasy
Modern City
campus youth
horror
martial arts novel
Science fiction
Chinese writer
foreign writer
campus writer
Internet, time travel romance writer
martial arts writer
web writer
detective reasoning
science fiction writer
horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are splendid, but they are even lucky. Volume 1: The grass by the green river, the willows in the lush garden Chapter 26
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

Shao Shang hurried away while slandering-

Do you still have to do what you say when you are a concubine? Do you think that making movies learns the righteousness of the young and the bewildered! At that time, in order to get away, he responded casually, as if the robbers ordered 'Don't move and hand over the money', don't you really move!

What's more, her half-brothered sister is not good enough! After receiving the first wave of dividends in the hometown, a quarter of the townspeople became upstarts, and the rest of the people who were not from the country became upstarts. The employment rate in Yuzhen is unprecedentedly high, okay? How can there be people who are serious about messing around, and they are all serious about making a fortune! And the grassroots control is in place, most of the little gangsters and little sisters are the products of their parents who have gone out and their ancestors cannot effectively control them, and their daily activities are just lingering in some game rooms, billiard rooms and drinking water.

Shao Shang was no longer in a depressed mood, and returned to the banquet honestly. Cheng She was overjoyed when she saw her, and pressed her down on the seat next to her to sit down, and at the same time muttered, "Auntie came just now. Look at us, I said you went to change clothes. Seeing that the banquet is about to start, if you don't come back, let my aunt know and I have to tell you..."

Cheng Cha's forehead sweated anxiously, she was really afraid of the mother-daughter fight now.

Shao Shang took off his leather jacket and handed it to his maid. He glanced at the little girls sitting across from him, and asked curiously, "They didn't say anything about me?"

Cheng Cha bit her lip and said in a low voice, "They dare?! I'll tell them what they are angry with you!"

Sure enough, no one of those girls dared to sneer at Shao Shang anymore, and the atmosphere of the banquet was unprecedentedly harmonious. Everyone pretended that the unpleasantness just now had never happened, and said some innocuous boudoir gossip.

Gu Long said that it is impossible for a bunch of men to talk about women together, just as a bunch of women do not talk about men together. I don't know who started first, but the girls really talked about the talented 'Shanjian'. This one's cheeks were flushed and he said, "How is the son of a good man so talented", and the one with blurred eyes said, "How is the son of a good man, how to be polite and well-mannered"...

"Then Yuan Shanjian came to the side hall?" Shao Shang was a little surprised, but he couldn't see that this guy was so rude, he was going to dig into the pile of girls.

Cheng Cha pouted: "You listen to their nonsense, we didn't even see the corner of Young Master Shanjian's clothes."

It turned out that after seeing Mother Cheng, Yuan Shen slipped back to the male guest without even squinting his eyes, not to mention the little girls in the side hall, even the middle-aged and elderly women didn't have time to say a word. This guy left a few seven or eight-year-old boys, and brought Yuanfu's newly brewed fruit wine group to pour wine for the female guests, even in the side hall.