7

Nunu Bookstore

front page
Chinese works
foreign literature
through romance
Network literature
fantasy fantasy
Modern City
campus youth
horror
martial arts novel
Science fiction
Chinese writer
foreign writer
campus writer
Internet, time travel romance writer
martial arts writer
web writer
detective reasoning
science fiction writer
horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are splendid, but they are even lucky. Volume 1: The green grass by the river, the willows in the lush garden Chapter 7
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

Mother Cheng raised her head blankly, watching her daughter-in-law go out, and closed the doors and windows. There were only the mother and son of the Cheng family left in the house, and the charcoal in the gilded copper basin with the head of a chicken and the body of a snake in the middle made a crackling sound.

Cheng Shi released his tensed arms, respectfully helped Cheng's mother sit on Hu's bed, changed his coldness just now, and said softly, "Mum, you haven't seen your son in ten years, look at the child, his appearance has changed. "

The gentle tone of the opening sentence, Mrs. Xiao, had taught him seven or eight times, and he felt that he was quite in place.

When Mother Cheng heard this, she burst into tears, shaking her palms to caress her son's rough and frosty face, with both heartache and hatred: "You...you...you have no conscience!"

Seeing that his son's temples were dyed with frost, he was still a cheerful young man in his twenties when he left, and he came back as a majestic and unfamiliar middle-aged general. The mother and son talked a lot about themselves, but they didn't comfort them, and Mother Cheng couldn't help but complain.

"You are grandma's first-born son, the flesh that fell from grandma's body. Why doesn't grandma miss you! You have given all your heart and liver to your mother-in-law, and there is nothing left for this old woman like me!" Cheng The more my mother thought about it, the more sad she became. "In the past ten years, you have returned a few bamboo slips, either to remember the fourth lady, or to say something in a fog that you don't understand. You...you know how I lived..."

Cheng Shi grinned: "I want to write a few words to my mother, but she is not literate." Having said this, his face sank, "I don't want to ask Ge Shi to read my words to my mother."

Mother Cheng wiped her tears and said, "You just don't like her so much? Isn't it just...that name?"

Cheng Shi said in a deep voice, "She died before she was two years old. She's good. She gave birth to the second lady and named her "Zui'er" sooner or later.

Mother Cheng knew about this, the homophonic syllable, Ge Shi was stupid, thinking that a man must give priority to a son (actually, Mother Cheng also thought so), it was just to poke Mrs. Xiao's heart, but it was Cheng Shi who was the saddest.

The pink makeup and jade cut that the little girl gave birth to, not only looks like Mrs. Xiao's beautiful eyes, but also like Cheng Shi's thick eyebrows and broad forehead. At that time, Cheng Shi was a father, and he really loved him so much that he didn't know what to do. Mrs. Xiao was frail after giving birth, and there was no extra at home. Maid, as soon as Cheng Shi was free, he bound the swaddling clothes in his arms and walked around. But at the time of the most difficult time for the Cheng family, there was only enough food and clothing in daily life, not to mention all kinds of nourishing things, many things could not be taken care of, alas-