19

Nunu Bookstore

front page
Chinese works
foreign literature
through romance
Network literature
fantasy fantasy
Modern City
campus youth
horror
martial arts novel
Science fiction
Chinese writer
foreign writer
campus writer
Internet, time travel romance writer
martial arts writer
web writer
detective reasoning
science fiction writer
horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are splendid, and they are even lucky. Volume 1: The grass by the green river, the willows in the lush garden Chapter 19
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

"Mother, my daughter has something to say." Shao Shang was rarely solemn. Cheng Shao Gong's heart jumped for no reason, and he intuitively told him that making this twin sister open her mouth would be a big deal.

Mrs. Xiao said, "Speak."

Shaoshang smiled in his heart, turned his body slightly, and said, "Lianfang, come here. Do you know where you are wrong?"

The lotus room rolled over and crawled over, crying: "...Yes, it's the slaves who make their own decisions..."

"Actually, I quite like to make my own decisions." Shaoshang laughed, and everyone in the hall was stunned. Mrs. Xiao was disgusted in her heart, and she disliked this kind of slickness the most in her life.

"It depends on what you make of your own opinions. Those who only listen to one sentence and do one sentence are not wood." Shaoshang continued to talk leisurely. According to her era, this is called subjective initiative. But the lotus room was already dumbfounded.

"For example, I asked you to go to Dongshi to buy fermented bean sauce..."

Cheng Shaogong couldn't help: "Dongshi doesn't sell tempeh sauce."

"Young Palace!"

"Young Palace, shut up!"

--Mrs. Xiao and Cheng Yong scolded in unison! Sang wanted to laugh, but tried to hold back.

Shaoshang ignored them and continued with a smile: "For example, if I told you to buy fermented fermented bean sauce, you can make your own decisions - which way to go, which store to go to, to buy fermented fermented fermented fermented fermented fermented fermented fermented fermented fermented fermented fermented fermented fermented fermented fermented fermented fermented soy sauce that you think is of good quality, even if What San Gongzi said, you found that there is no tempeh sauce in Dongshi, so why don't you come back to me with an empty jar? That can't be done, you have to find another place to buy it. You can make your own decisions. Then why can't you make your own decisions? Can't you buy them? When it comes to sauce, you can't use glutinous rice to prevaricate me, you can't give half a bottle of my sauce to someone else, and you can't decide whether I need to buy fermented bean sauce. Do you understand?" According to her era, this was called Exert subjective initiative.

After staying for a long time in the lotus room, he responded, and with tears in his eyes, he said loudly: "The servant will definitely buy fermented bean sauce in the future... ah no, it is to serve the young master, to serve the young master well...!"

Sang's sleeves arched his face to cover his smile, and he smiled lowly. Mrs. Xiao twitched the corners of her mouth, holding back her displeasure; Mrs. Qing Li tried her best to flatten the corners of her mouth, and knelt down behind Mrs. Xiao to take care of her.