15

Nunu Bookstore

front page
Chinese works
foreign literature
through romance
Network literature
fantasy fantasy
Modern City
campus youth
horror
martial arts novel
Science fiction
Chinese writer
foreign writer
campus writer
Internet, time travel romance writer
martial arts writer
web writer
detective reasoning
science fiction writer
horror ghost writer

Nunu Bookstore > "The Stars are Brilliant, Fortunately Even"->Text
The stars are splendid, but fortunately even, Volume 1: The grass by the green river, the willows in the lush garden Chapter 15
Author: care is chaos

Previous Back to Contents Next

Mrs. Xiao decided to correct her mentality and did what she said. She thought that since this daughter grew up around someone with a bad mind like Ge Shi, she would have to teach her from the beginning.

On the second day, she sent more than ten bamboo slips to Shaoshang, including four volumes of "Ji Jiu Zhang", four volumes of "Fan Jiang Chapter", and several volumes of "Cang Jie Chapter". I don't know if it's because the end of the year is inconvenient, or because there is no custom of asking a tutor at all in this era. In short, Mrs. Xiao did not find a master for Shaoshang. Usually, Mrs. Qingli and Cheng Shaogong would teach a few words when they were free. Days do not end.

Sometimes Mrs. Xiao would show respect to Shao Shang's posture of holding a pen, and said that after learning these, she would start to memorize basic classics, Confucianism and Taoism, Confucianism and Taoism, Poetry, Chu Ci, Sima Fu, making incense sticks, flowers, throwing pots and Cuju, all kinds of colors. There are, so that she can be regarded as a qualified high-level lady.

Shao Shang disagreed, she had decided to eat her own meals in the future, and what she really wanted to learn was not these at all, literacy was fine, but those classics... Not to mention, literacy does not delay learning practice. After forbearing for two days, she finally couldn't help but said, "You might as well memorize the book slowly. Now, my daughter wants to learn more about economics and common affairs."

Unexpectedly, Mrs. Xiao sent her off with a single word: "Reading is the foundation of everything. If you understand reading, why don't you worry about not being able to achieve anything in life."

At this time, Shaoshang understood the pain of Yang Xiaoguo back then: You are eager to learn martial arts and make a living, but she has not been in a hurry to let you memorize moral articles, which one can be trusted if you are beaten up one day! It's not that Shao Shang didn't mention it to his big backer Cheng Shi, but Mrs. Xiao cites scriptures and scriptures, and Father Cheng couldn't bear it. So, she could only continue to endorse and read without leaving home, woohoo.

A few days later, it was snowing heavily with goose feathers outside, and the north was high, wide and cold, and the snowflakes did not melt. A thick and fluffy snow blanket soon accumulated on the ground, covering the sky and the earth as white as a flour mill.

The Cheng family brothers, father and son rarely go out to visit friends and socialize, so the family sits around the stove talking, laughing, drinking and drinking like in the cold days. When it comes to happiness, the three Cheng family brothers sing hometown with wooden chopsticks beating the wine chopsticks. Minor, the singing is rough or clear, the voice coils around the column, and Mrs. Xiao and Mrs. Sang also come to harmonize when they are singing. Everyone sings so interestingly that even the servants patrolling outside all look at each other and laugh. Only Cheng Cha could keep up with a few words, and the rest could only laugh and clapped the table.