Vision Six

March 2

"Baby mommy is sorry but you have to come out of there." Beyonce said trying to plead with Alexis. This was not the time for her to play these dumb child games because they had to be out of the house before five, and it was four thirty now.

Alexis however didn't care. She wasn't going to be forced to do anything; her daddy certainly wouldn't act like this towards her.

"Never!" She yelled from the inside. Beyonce looked at her watch and shook her head.

She took one step back and took a deep breath. "I'm coming in then." With one good push, the door swung open and Alexis used her lungs to their full advantage. She was like her mother in so many ways, and being able to hit high notes for a long period of time added on to the things they had in common. "Get over here." She was quickly yanked by her arm and the two literally flew down the stairs and into the car.

"I don't want to go!" Alexis screamed while kicking in her car seat. She didn't understand, but this really was a life or death situation. The dreams had come back; Beyonce was doing this for their own safety.

"Nigga I'm telling you, this is the house." Kareem said to the driver of the van. "I followed her ass when she came back from her office. This is it!"

It all seemed too real for Beyonce. The sounds, the actions, and the dramatic music playing in the background. She didn't know what to do, so the scene continued.

"Alright then, let's get them and just get out, no funny shit. I ain't trying to go down for nothing else." His accomplice stated. Kareem nodded and both exited the van, pulling gloves over their hands. "I'll get the baby, your ass is probably gonna kill her in the process. You too cold blooded."

"Why the fuck you acting like a pussy for? You shouldn't have agreed to come if you were so damn worried about hurting them!" Kareem yelled.

"Man just shut up and let's get this over with." They pulled their masks over their face and slowly worked the doorknob to unlock. When they heard the click, they opened the door and were met by silence. "Are they even home?" The accomplice whispered. Kareem took a quick look around and shrugged.

"I'll check upstairs and you wait down here in case something happens. I'll get you if they're up there." He quickly went up the stairs being quiet as he can be. This wasn't anything new to him, he's known for breaking into places and taking what doesn't belong to him, and the best part about all of it was that no one else knew he was able to do it. He checked all the rooms and noticed they were all empty, but then something caught his eye. The balcony of the master bedroom. He walked out there and saw Beyonce and Alexis sitting on a love seat, sleeping peacefully. "Gotcha." He stated before running back downstairs.

"Well?" Kareem motioned up the stairs and the two put their plan into action. When Beyonce and Alexis would wake up, they wouldn't know where they are or how they got there, all they would be told was that they would never see their friends or family again.

But that didn't happen; instead Beyonce woke up in a cold sweat that night and quickly began to pack her clothes up. She wasn't staying here ever again. For now she would go stay with Kelly and when Shawn returns home, she would tell him they were moving. Simple as that.

---

Exhausted from her tantrum earlier, Alexis barely showed any sign of life when they arrived at Kelly's place. Beyonce honked her horn and moments later Roy came walking out. "Glad you got here safely. I didn't think you guys would make it at first." He stated going back to the trunk.

"Yeah well I didn't think we would make it either thanks to Alexis." Beyonce said lifting her from her car seat. They walked back inside and Roy took them upstairs into the guest room.

He dropped their bags on the floor and grabbed the phone to call Kelly while Beyonce placed Alexis down on the bed and just looked at her.

"If only you knew how much I am willing to risk just to see you in perfect health." She said as the tears came down her cheeks. This was her baby, her first born, and the only person she cares for more than her own husband; there was no way anything was going to happen to her.

Roy stood at the doorway and watched the mother and daughter. He knew they weren't completely safe here, but it was better than being at home alone. Beyonce turned around and saw him smiling.

"Come on, Kelly said you gotta cook dinner since you're living here for free." He said with a reassuring laugh.

"Guess you all want to die, but whatever floats your boat." Beyonce stated before walking out. Roy looked at Alexis and nodded his head.

"You are about to be exactly like her." He said walking out of the room. The future images of Alexis came into his mind. What if she really did turn out like Beyonce? Better yet, what if she somehow started having the same dreams her mother and father did.

That was quickly thrown out of the way when he saw Kelly and Beyonce downstairs talking about things as dinner was being prepared. This is what he liked to see, two women cooking for him, not just one. He laughed at his own little joke and continued to walk over to them.

"I hold a new record." Kelly said as he gave her a hug and kissed the side of her face.

"For what?"

She looked at her watch and then up at him. "I made it home from the cleaners in only two minutes. It takes you ten." She said with pride.

Now his fiancé was low key shooting on him. He knew what this called for.

"Yeah well it takes me ten kuz I drive around the block." He stated walking to the fridge. "I don't want to come back here and be with your crazy ass." Everything was fine until he said that. He knew better than to stay in that place, he had to dive out the way before whatever object she was about to throw made impact with his head.

"You better run!" Was all he heard before a cup shattered against the cabinet. Thank goodness for football or he would have been layed out on the floor.

Beyonce looked over at Kelly who was still in killing mode. She laughed at her sister and shook her head. "You still love him." Beyonce said stating the obvious.

"If he didn't make more money than me, he would have been out on the street by now." She stated in one breath. Both just laughed at the comment and continued to enjoy the peace while it lasted.

And trust me, it won't last long.