Vision Eleven

March 17

"Hell no, you must be out of your damn mind!" The voice that was heard throughout the house belonged to none other than Kelly. She had decided that rather than telling the Carter's how dumb they were over the phone, she would come see them in person.

"He's the best; we know we can get what we want if we go with him." Beyonce said. She was pleading their case in hopes of getting Kelly to see why they want to use Kareem.

However, there was one problem, Kelly wasn't an idiot. She knew how maniacs worked; she watched Law and Order marathons. This was no joke; this guy could have very well brought their whole family down. Why would they even think of using him?

"Like I said before, you must be out of your damn mind. Now you know I stick with you in the stuff you decide on, but this shit is going too far. I suggest you find another realtor or I will do it for you. Got it?" That was Kelly's way of handling Beyonce's problems. Tell her what to do, she rarely disagreed.

"Yes Kelly."

Just like that, the problem was solved. Beyonce would hire another person, what was so hard about that in the first place? Sometimes Kelly questioned the sanity of Shawn and Beyonce, and she always let it be known.

"So why didn't you just think to not use him in the first place?" She asked. There has to be a real reason why they were so keen on him.

"I don't want to talk about it." Kelly just shrugged it off. Whatever, as long as they knew what the right thing to do was, the past didn't bother her. This family was beyond crazy in most aspects in their life, so this is nothing out of ordinary for them. "So when am I going to get a little niece or nephew?"

"When pigs fly!"

Kelly wasn't for children. Although she loved to be around them, she was not ready to even think of having her own. Too much work, she wasn't ready for all that, she was fine with just babysitting for now. And with Beyonce being pregnant again, she'll have another baby to care for, but return to their rightful owners when she gets tired of them. That was the beauty of not having her own kids. You can't return those.

"Baby I can't find my suit, and you know I need my favorite suit for work." Shawn said coming into the living room.

"Try the backseat of the car." She announced. Kelly's eyebrow immediately twitched. Why was his suit in the back of the Bach? Hm, maybe this is why their family is expanding in the first place. "Kelly, don't look at me like that."

"Like what?"

"Like you know I fucked her something serious in the car." Shawn stated walking away. Kelly laughed as Beyonce remained stuck on stupid.

"I can't believe he said that."

"Me either!" Kelly stated, still trying to catch her breath. She didn't even have to call them out on it; he admitted they were freaks without her nagging and being personal. That's what she loved about Shawn; he was always the one to let the cat out of the bag. "You know if you need some alone time, you can always call me and ask if I could watch Alexis, it's not problem."

Beyonce nodded and remained quiet. Shawn had done something he was famous for, embarrassed her. Even though Kelly was her sister, she didn't want her knowing everything. Some things are meant to be kept inside the bedroom, or in this case, in the backseat of the car. "Mommy! He attacked me!" Alexis yelled running down the stairs. She jumped into Kelly's lap once she spotted her on the couch.

"You say mommy, but yet you go to her. I see how it is." Beyonce said pretending to be hurt. She stood up and walked over to Alexis, giving her a quick peck on the forehead. "I love you anyways."

"I love you too mommy." Alexis responded. Beyonce walked away smiling while Alexis remained busy with Kelly. This is why she loved having a family; no one understands how much joy she really gets from hearing her daughter say 'mommy.' It meant way more than all the stupid awards she's received in the past, nothing could beat out the joys of motherhood, and now she was going to be blessed once again with another child. What has she done to make her life so perfect?

---

"It is freezing here!" Beyonce yelled as she tip-toed out of the van and ran into the log cabin. Shawn and Roy decided that it was time for them to be men and introduce their wives to the country side. In reality though, they took them into the mountains and rented a nice size cabin so they could enjoy themselves and be out of the city for a while. There's nothing like fresh air out in the woods, especially when it's snowing outside. This was heaven for the guys, for the girls though, not so much. "Alexis get inside before you catch a cold!"

"Man! I wanna play." Alexis said stomping inside. Beyonce quickly snatched her tennis shoes off and replaced them with slippers. She didn't want her child to get sick before their 'vacation' started. "My shirt is wet." Alexis said pointing to her back. Beyonce took a look and shook her head.

"Come on, let's just change everything and put you in bed. Are you cold?" Alexis nodded slowly. "Alright, come with me."

As they walked to the back room where the Carter family was going to sleep, Alexis took in her surroundings. She had seen this before, but she wasn't sure where. "Mommy, I know this place."

Beyonce placed her on the bed and reached for her suitcase.

"No you don't sweetie."

That's where she was wrong; Alexis knew this place very well. She even knew what was going to happen next, but Beyonce wasn't aware of that. Nobody was. Not even Alexis.

"Are you gonna put my ducky socks on?" Beyonce looked down at the socks in her hand. How did she know? She slowly turned around to face Alexis and smiled.

"Yes I am." She just nodded. I guess it makes sense to know, I mean these were Alexis's favorite winter socks. Beyonce threw out any other explanation and quickly changed her daughter. She knew she couldn't have her naked for too long, this place had the flu written all over it, and it didn't help that it was time for the clan to go to sleep. They had traveled plenty of hours to get here, and the moon was already shinning bright. "Come on, crawl into bed."

"No bath?" Alexis asked in confusion.

"Tomorrow when you wake up, right now it's way past your bedtime, so come on." She quickly hopped into the middle of bed. Her mother was going to be on the right side, and her father on the left side. Even though at home they slept the other way, Alexis knew they would switch for tonight. As if on cue, Shawn walked in with a big smile on his face.

"Nature is great! Don't you think so?" He asked stripping down to his boxers. Alexis just stayed quiet, not understanding what was going on. It's like everything was happening so fast, but yet she knew every little incident that would happen, every little noise that would get her attention. "What's wrong baby girl?" The tone in his voice caused Beyonce to immediately look at their daughter as well.

"I'm scared." She said as tears escaped and rolled down her cheeks. It wasn't like Alexis to be scared of a new place, especially if she was with her parents.

"Of what?" Beyonce asked crawling into bed with her. Alexis looked at her mother, and then turned to her father. How could she explain to them what she wasn't even sure of how to understand herself? "Talk to us, tell us what's wrong."

"I know this place."

Beyonce immediately remembered the earlier incident. Alexis said she knew this place, but she didn't take her seriously, I mean it's not possible. They've never been here, the only way her daughter could know this place is if she...

"Oh no." Both Beyonce and Shawn said at the same time. They locked eyes and hoped Alexis wasn't going through what they thought she was going through. This can't happen, they don't even understand how to deal with it, how can she? She's just a baby.

How can this be possible?