Vision Twenty-Nine

March 6

Kelly walked over to the couch with three outfits in her hand. She planned to ask Beyonce what she should wear to the family dinner they were having, but Beyonce was sleeping on the couch, fully dressed for the night. Kelly shook her head and softly nudged her. "Girl wake up, we're gonna be late if you don't help me." Beyonce slowly stirred and opened her eyes.

"Where am I?" She asked in confusion. Kelly laughed and shook he rhead.

"In the apartment, where else? Now get up kuz Roy and Shawn are gonna be downstairs in a matter of minutes and I haven't decided what to wear." Kelly said showing her the outfits. Beyonce looked around in shock. She was in her apartment with Kelly, she looked to be about three months pregnant, and there was no sign of Alexis.

"Kelly, how long have I been asleep?"

"I don't know girl, probably for like two hours. Why are you acting so weird?"

"Man, you won't believe the dream I had. It was so real." She said rubbing her eyes. "I basically dreamt about what my life was going to be like with the new baby and everything. Even you were pregnant at one point!" Kelly's eyes bugged out.

"I was pregnant?"

"Yeah! Girl it was too real. It's like I just looked into my whole future. I had dreams within the dream."

"Well I want to hear all about it, but not now. Quick, tell me which dress I should wear." Kelly asked holding up the outfits again. Beyonce pointed to a navy blue one and Kelly walked away to get dressed, leaving her alone.

So it was all a dream? In two hours she was able to see what her life would be like for the next couple of years. Slowly she was coming back to reality. She was only three months pregnant with Alexis and she was still living with Kelly. Both of them were in the process of moving out to be with their men. Kelly with her boyfriend and Beyonce with her fiancé.

"Alright, let's go. I'm ready." Kelly said coming out of her room, fully dressed. Beyonce got off the couch and put her heels on.

"Let me go brush my teeth real quick and I'll meet you downstairs in the lobby." Kelly nodded and walked out the door as Beyonce went to freshen up. Once she was finished, she got on the elevator and went downstairs to meet up with Kelly. The doors opened and she stepped out to hear loud laughter coming from the door.

"There she is, we can go now!" Roy yelled. Beyonce smiled and walked over to Shawn, wrapping her arms around his waist. "Come on you guys, we don't have all day." Roy said walking out the front door with his arm around Kelly. Shawn escorted Beyonce out and they all got into their limo.

"So how is she treating you?" Shawn asked placing his hand on Beyonce's stomach.

"Great." Beyonce answered.

"I was asking her, not you." He shot back. "You're so naïve. Why does everything have to be about you, huh?" Beyonce pushed his hand away and looked at Kelly.

"I don't want to move anymore." She said folding her arms across her chest. "Roy I'm sorry but if he doesn't clean up his act, she's staying with me." Roy immediately cut his eyes at Shawn.

"You messing it up for the rest of the world. You better fix it." Shawn smiled and looked down at Beyonce. She rolled her eyes and scooted away from him.

"It's like that now?" Shawn asked. She ignored him as the limo came to a stop and they all got out. Beyonce and Kelly walked inside as the men stayed behind, arguing about what just happened. "It was a joke." Shawn said.

"Yeah well she took it to the head, and you know how she can be." Roy replied. They reached the table and took their seats next to their women. "I hope we're not too late." Roy said looking around at the rest of the family there. It was the Knowles family, the Rowland family, both of the Williams' family, the Carter family, and Bleek's family. They all decided to have this dinner so everyone could spend some time together and bond.