Vision Twenty-Six

May 13

"Wake up sleepy head." Beyonce rolled over in bed and put her head under the covers. She understood that it was Mother's Day, but she wasn't willing to get up before she was ready, and she for sure wasn't ready now. "Come on Beyonce, it's almost 10."

"Shawn you better leave me alone." He waited for her to realize what she said, and when she did, the covers and pillows went flying everywhere as she jumped up and hugged him tight. "What are you doing here?" She asked kissing him all over his face.

"After you left I asked for a calendar and I saw why today was special, so I decided to surprise you." He said with a smile. "Are you surprised?" She nodded her head and let go of him.

"I can't believe you did that. I can't believe they let you come home!" She said in shock.

"Yeah well it was almost time to go anyways, I just asked one of the female nurses if I could leave early and I explained why. You know women love that shit." He said with a laugh.

"Yes we do!" She pulled him down into the bed and he wrapped his arms around her body, bringing her on top of him. "How long have you been here?"

"Since about six this morning. Roy came to get me from the hospital and then we came back here and cooked breakfast and everything."

"Wow. So am I the last one up?"

"No, Alexis is still sleeping and Roy went to wake Kelly up. Even though she's not a mother, we still decided to celebrate her future children." He said with a laugh. "You know it's today, right?"

"What's today?" She asked in confusion.

"The day Kelly gets pregnant. After we had that one Christmas dream, yours stopped before mine. That was when the women started sharing their pregnancy stories and I remember Kelly saying they found out that their first born was conceived on this Mother's Day and that's what made it so special." He said with a smile. Beyonce's eyes grew large. "Should we tell them?"

"Nah, you might throw Roy's game off." They both shared a laugh as a light knock on the door came. "Come in!" Beyonce yelled. Alexis came walking in while rubbing her eyes.

"Mommy, Auntie Kelly is making too much noise." She said getting into bed. Beyonce and Shawn began to laugh as he pulled Alexis closer to him. "Are we gonna go home now since daddy is here?"

"Yup, later on today we're gonna go home." Beyonce said running her fingers through Alexis's hair.

"Yay." Alexis said turning over and falling back asleep. Beyonce slowly got off of Shawn and walked towards the bathroom.

"Why you leaving me?" He whispered. She turned around and smiled.

"Are you glued to the bed?" He caught on and slowly began to follow her.

---

"You woke up my child!" Beyonce said as the adults sat around the kitchen table eating breakfast. Alexis was in the living room watching cartoons and eating her own breakfast.

"Well I'm sure you've woken her up plenty of times before." Kelly said shrugging her shoulders.

"No we haven't! We don't do that, we know how to handle business without having to scare our child into thinking Shawn is beating my ass."

"Kuz I'm actually beating that..."

"Kitty Cat!" Alexis yelled out. The adults all looked at her. "Mommy, there's a kitty cat outside! Can I go play with it?" She asked in excitement.

"No, I don't know if it's safe. Just watch it through the window." Beyonce responded. Alexis ran away to the window as the adults just looked at each other and began to laugh. "For a second I thought she was talking about, well, you know."

"Hell we all did. I was about to go crazy." Shawn said shaking his head. "Can you imagine? My baby girl knowing about sex? Nu uh, that's never gonna happen."

"So what happens when she says she's pregnant? You're gonna have to deal with the fact that she had to have sex to get pregnant." Roy said.

"You won't be saying that when you have a daughter." Shawn said. "Trust me, I know."

"Alright before you two start arguing, do I get some kind of a present for today?" Beyonce asked with a smile.

"Um, I'm right here." Shawn said waving his hand. She put a frown on her face as he just laughed. "You are too spoiled. Your present is at home though, so you are gonna have to wait."

"I wouldn't even give her the present if that's all she's worried about. I mean you came home earlier than you were supposed to and you cooked breakfast, but she's worried about some material thing?" Roy said shaking his head. "I wouldn't give it to her."

"No! Please give it to me!" Beyonce whined. "I need it!"

"I'm not sure if you have all heard about the night that Alexis was conceived, but it went a little something like that." Shawn said as they all laughed.

"Although I think Shawn did more of the begging than I did." He immediately stopped laughing and she threw her arms around his neck. "I'm just playing! He didn't beg, he just screamed."

"Man, that present is going back as soon as we get home." He said pushing her away.

"This is your entire fault Roy!" Beyonce said throwing her napkin at him. "If Shawn takes away my present, I'm gonna spill the beans and make you lose some sex."

"What?" Kelly asked. Beyonce smiled and whispered into her ear. "Shut up!" Kelly yelled out in excitement. Beyonce just nodded as Shawn shook his head. "I can't believe it. Are you sure?"

"Yes!" Beyonce and Shawn yelled at the same time.

"What's going on?" Roy asked.

"Nothing." The women answered.

"Actually, you can tell him." Shawn said taking a bite of his food. "I'm telling you, it's okay. In the dream she also mentioned they only did it in the morning, so I guess what's done is done."

"So I'm already pregnant?" Kelly yelled out. Roy quickly darted his eyes towards her. "I told you we should have used a condom! But noooo, someone said the water in the shower would eliminate the chance of getting pregnant!"

"Well, I guess I was wrong." He said with a smile. "Does this mean I can keep not using a condom?" He asked with excitement. Kelly looked at Beyonce as they both shook their heads and walked away from the table.

"That's all Shawn cared about too." Beyonce said as they went into the living room. Roy looked at Shawn who nodded his head.

"You sure can go in raw." Roy clapped his hands as him and Shawn thought about the good times and how much they loved the fact that both of their wives are pregnant.

And soon, both Roy and Shawn will have to be on diaper duty. They were ready for the battle to begin.