Chapter 10

"Miss Normandy, what are you doing here?" As Eleanor turned around, she saw that he was the prince.

"My prince." Eleanor said as she bowed down, soon after the knight bowed too.

"I was lost, so the gentleman was bringing me back at the banquet." She said smiling and turning to continue walking.

"Do you mind if we go together?" The prince asked and made Eleanor freeze.

"My prince, don't waste your time on me, I'm pretty sure the ladies are waiting for you to go back and speak with you, I'm just trying to go to my father." She said as she raised a brow while keeping her chin up.

The prince had told the knight to leave, so both of them were turning to the banquet.

"I didn't get your name miss Normandy." The prince said as he looked towards her.

"I thought you heard about me already." Eleanor said as she looked straight not even bothering to look at him.

"Indeed, but aren't you curious about my name?" He asked, this time Eleanor looked at him as both of them stopped walking.

"I really don't need to hear it, my prince." She said as she was grinning.

"Thank you for escorting me back my prince, I hope you have a good evening." She said as she entered the banquet, she looked for the duke and she spotted him in the ground talking with some people.

The prince was surprised and couldn't say anything back.

Eleanor made her way to the duke.

"Father, good evening gentlemen." She said as she nodded towards them.

"Can we have a talk please, father?" She asked him as she was trying to tell him something.

"Of course, darling." The duke said and they made their way to the balcony.

"I got everything that we had planned for, but I think the prince has noticed something." She said as she pointed towards him.

"Don't worry, the plan was a success you don't need to worry, we can head home if you'd like." The duke said as he smiled to her, and hugged her.

"I still didn't finish something, I need you to go, take James with you as well." Eleanor said as he looked at his eyes.

"Sure, you got the necessary things I guess?" The duke said in a worried tone.

"Yes, of course I have them." She said and then they went back inside again.

She got outside and started walking towards the garden, she had ordered the seamstress to make her dress two faced, so she changed her appearance and wore a mask.

Someone started to follow her again, she took out her sword and turned to the corner and waited for him to come.

She held her sword with two hands as the prince came into the light and was in front of her.

He charged towards her while he held his sword with one hand and the other pushed the blade towards her, but she blocked it, he pushed her away with the blade and attacked again, as he attacked once again from the below up, she went aside him, then she took some steps behind.

He spun and went for her head but she blocked the sword with her swords, then she went for his ankles, but he jumped and set his sword towards her head, but she quickly reflected her sword technique.

As she went for his torso he grabbed her hand along with the sword, and hit her on the stomach, and again kicked her on the shoulder making her go back a couple of meters, then she charged towards him again for his torso, but he jumped and got on the wall, as she jumped as well on the wall, and started chasing him.