Chapter 28

Alfie came running towards me, as he had Tatiana with him, she looked at me and widened her eyes and stepped back.

"You have the Cliodhna blood inside of you." Was all she said and started to run inside; Alfie was dumbfounded. A couple minutes later, she came with a small glass filled with a shining green liquid.

"Drink this and you will get better." It was funny how I could smell the strawberries from the strange liquid. I couldn't even move my finger, nor could I swallow. Alfie grunted and took the liquid on his mouth and gave it to me as he made me drink the liquid. As soon as I could swallow the liquid, I fell asleep and my head hit Alfie's shoulder.

When I woke up, I saw a physician by my side, and by my other side was Ryan holding my hand tightly. I tried to move my hand but ended moving his hand as well. He looked up quickly.

"How are you feeling? Don't get up yet." Was all I hear from him, then the physician started to talk to me, but I was only looking at Ryan.

"'Don't feel at fault' Was all they both said." Ryan looked at her and waved off the physician.

"What do you mean 'they said'?" I smiled and looked at my arms, I still could fill their hugs.

"My father, Carlos, and my mother, Layla, when I died, I went to them, they said for you to not feel at fault for the things that had happen." Ryan started crying, it was surprising, I got up and went to him, and hugged him.

"It was not your fault for their deaths, and you certainly chose to be the bigger person and not to turn evil like the rest, so you should feel proud of how far you have become. And not to mention the fact that you care for the people of this empire. Not to mention they respect you more than the actual emperor." I said as I gave him a long hug. I could feel he fell asleep, I'm sure I was unconsciousness for days. I took him, to be honest he didn't weight that much, he would work rather than sleep. I put him under the covers and went to the office.

I saw a lot of paperwork, so I sat down and one by one, took care of them. After three hour or so, I heard the cracks in my room where Ryan was sleeping, as I was done with the last two papers, he entered the office.

"What did you do?" He asked confused.

"Go to sleep, I took care of the paperwork, and the day after tomorrow you have an important meeting." I said as I was putting the papers in order, he yawned and came next to me.

"You did all of these things?" I nodded and got up.

"Yes, now please go to sleep, I have something to do outside for a bit, so you just need to sleep." I said as I pulled him to his bed.

"You're not going anywhere without me." I rolled my eyes and turned to look at him.

"Listen, I will take James, okay, so you just go to sleep, and I will go with James." He nodded and headed towards the room, I covered him and stepped outside, I looked for James. When I got closer to James, I scared him unintentionally.

"What in the hell was that? I didn't even hear your footsteps." I smiled; it was funny.

"Yeah, some kind of magic I think." Tatiana was coming in our direction with some fruits in her hand.

"Aunt." I say and smile softly at her.

"Did you rest good?" She asked as she was smiling.

"Yeah, I feel everything." She nodded.

"Just take it easy, you drank it just two days ago." I looked at her with a surprised face.

"Two days ago? Hasn't it passed like a week or so?" I asked again to be sure, it was weird, how could I just sleep for a day and wake up this strong.