Chapter 30

"You weren't late at all, lady Lea." I heard the prince's voice; it was kind of the same voice as the masked mans.

"My prince, what are you doing in here?" He just came closer to me and took my hands and dragged me, as we stopped running, we stopped at the place that looked like the back of the palace, it had an artificial lake.

The prince just started to laugh, I just looked at him, I was confused.

"Right." He said as he coughed.

"I brought you here because I thought you would help me with something." I stepped closer to him.

"And how could I help you, my prince?" I said as I stood straight.

"Well, tomorrow we are starting the academy and I saw that you were registered, so isn't it fair to see who is stronger." I raised a brow, and looked directly at him.

"I'm sure my prince would be stronger, don't you think so too, my prince." I said as I heard a chuckle, at first, I wasn't sure he was there, but I saw something moving.

"Well, lady Normandy, I would like it to see it as well, after all you are the duke's daughter." The other prince said as he was walking towards me.

"Well, we could give it a go then, my prince's, after all we will see each other tomorrow at the academy. But with what are we training?" I asked as I waked around the first prince and went to the second prince.

"Of course, with the wooden swords, we don't want to see you hurt." The first prince said behind me, I had the urge to smile but I held it in.

"Please go easy on my, I haven't trained much." I said as I took the sword with two hands, when it only should've been with one hand, but I needed to act as an amateur. I heard a small scoff, but pretended to not hear it. As I held the sword in my hands, I had the urge to draw it perfectly, but the fact that the older prince was in here I can't, he might tell the emperor about that and I can't continue the plan.

"Don't think too hard, here let me help you." The older prince said as he was already behind me, and he took my arm and moved to the side a bit, I felt heat rush on my cheeks, what was he thinking touching me like this.

"Relax your arms, just swing it like this, don't be nervous he won't hurt you." He said as he lowered to my level, he was tall, I didn't think he would be near my ear as he whispered. I took a step away from him.

"Like this?" I said as he told me to hold the sword like, he was just smiling.

"Yeah, just like that, you learn pretty quickly, I wonder if you would learn other things like that." Was all he said before he went and sat on the ground, behind me, I felt heat rushing again in my ears.

"Let us continue, my lady." Said the second prince, as he was rotating his sword on his hands.

"If I may go without a sword, may I do that?" I asked as I dropped the wooden sword on the ground and the second prince was shocked.

"What are you cra-" The second prince started to yell.

"If you can dodge, then sure, you can do as you please." The older prince said behind me interrupting the second prince's words. I knew very well that he wanted to get something from me, so today I'm doing only dodging.

"What? But Alaric, what if I accidentally hurt her." The second prince said as he looked towards the second prince.

"You won't, if you will I will interrupt it." The second prince sighed and looked towards me.

"Alright then, I trust you." The second prince said and came running towards me, I just stood there, I tried to act like I didn't know what to do but my body moved on my own as it was used to get away from danger, like I would let it happen anyway, as he tried to swing the sword towards my head I just slowly moved sideways, I got my hands up and I switched in the fighting position.

"You had this position as well that night." The older prince said it as he had been sitting in a different position than before.

"What night?" I asked as I dodged another swing from the second prince.

"The night where the Lieutenant had you and your friend." Did he just say lieutenant? I turned around quickly and looked at the first prince, he was smiling, then I instinctively caught the second's prince wooden sword.

"Where you there that night?" I said as I threw the second's prince sword in the ground.

"Well, I basically saved you that night, but yeah you are welcome." I froze, was he trying to save that I had the intention to kill the Lieutenant? Or what is he trying to do?

"Well then, I need to thank his highness." I said as I force smiled and walked towards him as I picked the sword. He smiled.

"Marcus, can you go and fetch us some water please?" Asked the first prince as he was smiling at his own brother. I went next to the tree and let the book in the ground right beside the tree.

"Of course, brother, I will be back soon." The second prince said as he smiled and walked away. I turned around and walked straight to the first prince.

"Prince Vega, can we too have a match together?" I asked as I threw the other sword at him.

"Sure, we can have that." He started to run towards me with his sword pointing low almost in the ground, as he began to get it up towards me, I just stepped sideways and try to hit him in the stomach, but he quickly defends himself, I try once more from the high above, but then again he blocks it, as we continue to hit and block, this time he almost pushes me to the ground, I kick his wooden sword and it went high, as he went away from me I take the other sword that is falling to the ground, and as I got closer to him, with the wooden sword I touch his neck and pretend I'd cut it, and the other wooden sword on his stomach.

"It looks like, I still don't know my basic's, my prince." I say sarcastically. He gets up and laughs.